Jaune and Crocalor vs Team CRDL

A few days have passed since Jaune Arc and the entirety of team CRDL got in trouble in the school cafeteria. Since that it is clear to everyone that Cardin and his boys are resentful to the young Arc for getting them in trouble.

Jaune could care less as he was trying to figure out the new power he had been given with his Aura being unlocked.

Currently it was time for combat class with professor Goodwitch, and Cardin and his team happened to be the ones who went up first.

"Who will you pick as your opponent, Mr Winchester?"inquired professor Goodwitch, even though she had a pretty good idea of who he was going to pick.

She had her rumors that she was planning to get revenge on Jaune Arc forgetting them in trouble, but she couldn't do anything as they were just rumors and Cardin didn't do anything obvious like trying to attack Jaune outright.

"We pick Jaune Arc, and only Jaune Arc."said Cardin while pointing at the boy in question.

"Me?"asked Jaune while pointing to himself.

"Him!"said his friends at the same time.

"Yes! You! Are you going to accept our challenge, or you going to be Chicken?"said Cardin, even though Jaune had no idea what a chicken was.

"What's a chicken?"inquired the young man, as growing up in the world of pokémon meant that he was ignorant to the fact of the animals that called Remnant their home.

"He's calling you a coward. Break his legs, fearless leader!"shouting Nora, clarifying to a leader that Cardin called him a coward.

"Oh, those are fighting words!"said Jaune, before he got up and jumped into the arena.

"Are you going to change, Mr Arc?"inquired professor Goodwitch, wanting to know if Jaune was going to change into a combat outfit.

"No thanks. I'm more used to running around in clothes like this anyway."said Jaune, as the Beacon Academy uniform wasn't that much different from the Naranja Academy uniform.

"Very well."said professor Goodwitch, while Jaune pulled out a pokeball.

"Crocalor, I choose you!"said Jaune, who called out his starter Pokemon.

"Croca!"said the fire croc Pokemon, ready for battle.

"Ha! Not man enough to take us out on your own!"insulted Sky.

"No."said Jaune, before he cracked his knuckles."Just want to share in the fun of beating you jerks."

This infuriated team CRDL, before they took their perspective positions by surrounding Jaune and Crocalor. Both trainer and Pokemon looked around with one another, before facing their backs towards one another that way they would have a better vantage point of their four opponents.

"Battle begin!"declared professor Goodwitch, and as soon as they heard that the four members of team CRDL rushed at Jaune and Crocalor.

"Get them, Jaune!"shouted Ruby in supportive her friend.

"Go Jaune! Fight well."said Blake, who was unusually enthusiastic about the whole thing.

"Crocalor, use incinerate!"ordered Jaune, causing the fire croc Pokemon to taking a deep breath, before he unleash the blast of fire towards Dove!

"What the?"was all Doug could say before he was struck by the blast of flame, knocking him back.

Russell meanwhile closed in with his twin swords, the short wings. Jaune took a sidestep and avoided getting hit with the first swing. He then struck Russell in the throat with a panther punch. This temporarily incapacitated Russell, allowing Jaune to grab onto his clothes and throw him onto the floor.