That Night

Later that evening...

Jaune was inspecting his new dorm room with his new teammates for the next 4 years, his fellow members of team JNPR. The young man from Naranja Academy still could not believe the circumstances that led him to being transferred to another world, where he and his Pokemon would have to fight monsters made out of darkness.

"Still not able to comprehend what happened."said Pyrrha, appearing behind Jaune.

"Ah!"said Jaune "You scared me."

"Sorry."apologized Pyrrha.

"I... I just don't know what to feel right now is I'm a little overwhelmed with the whole situation. I mean, just this morning I was going to go explore more of Paldea. Now I find myself attending a school where we fight monsters."said Jaune, who knew that he wasn't the only one feeling the pressure.

Crocalor, Tinkatuff, Staravia, Flaaffy, Ogerpon, Arctibax, and Koraidon were all feeling the pressure of adjusting to this new environment that was completely different from anything they were used to.

"I know this is a lot for you and your... Pokemon to adjust to. But considering the alternatives, I believe this is the best choice you made."said Pyrrha, feeling that Jaune made the right choice to stay at Beacon Academy.

After all, he had no place else to go as this world was completely different from his own and his chances of survival without proper adjustment would have been next to nothing...

"She's right, Jaune-Jaune."said Nora, appearing behind the two partners with her childhood friend, Ren.

"Nora, where did you come from?"asked Jaune, as he didn't hear Nora come in.

"I'm a master of stealth!"said Nora with a proud look on her face.

"She was waiting here the whole time for you to come back."said Ren, revealing that Nora had been in the room the whole time, she had just been hiding.

"Soo... can we see your Pokemon?"inquired Nora, as she wanted to see the Little cuties again.

"Fine... they need to adjust to this new environment so a bit of leg room will not do them any harm."said Jaune, before he called out his Pokemon by tossing all seven pokeballs into the air.

A few seconds later all of Jaune's Pokemon appeared in the dorm room, and begin looking around at their new environment as they were curious to see what this school would have for them. Tinkatuff and Ogerpon on the other hand were hiding behind their trainer as Nora was giving them a weird look.

"Come on, I just want to hug you guys."said Nora, with the hammer Pokemon and mask Pokemon readying their weapons in case she tried to jump them.

"Nora, down. Your scaring them."said Ren, calling his childhood friend to back off.

"Oh boo!"said Nora, not happy that she wasn't able to hug the little cuties.

"Tinkatuff and Ogerpon are just nervous around strangers."said Jaune, who knew better than anyone that his Pokemon did not trust people they did not know.

Especially people that tried to give them hugs out of nowhere...

"Wait a minute!"said Ruby, who opened the dorm room to let herself and the rest of her team in.

"Like you're going to show them off and not show them off to us."said Ruby, before she, Weiss, Blake, and Yang made their way into team JNPR's dorm room.

"Wow, aren't you a little cutie."said Yang to Tinkatuff, admiring the muscles the hammer Pokemon must have developed over time to wield her hammer.

"Just wait until she evolves, then she'll get an even bigger hammer."said Jaune, knowing that Tinkatuff well the One Day become a Tinkaton, her final evolution.