Railgun vs wind god

(Over in the back)

Ippo: (ippo stands there nervois while talking to takamura.) how do i go about this? Do i just do it the way i usually do it?

Takamura: kid, I'm going to be completely honest. (Takamura says with a hopeful tone as ippo looks in admiration.) if she shows about 50% of what we've seen you'll lose.

Ippo: that doesn't help. (Ippo says while looking to be on verge of crying.)

Takamura: man-up wuss. (He smacks him on the back so hard it leaves hand print.) if you feel like you're losing, remember to go back to the basics. Now get out there (he says as koto is about to announce them.)

Gunha: good luck railgun! Show some guts!

Misaka: yeah, of course. (she walks off while waving.)

Koto: now entering first, nicknamed the wind god MAKUNOUCHI IPPO!!! (Ippo walks in while shadow boxing and focused.) now on the opposite side. She is known as tokiwadai's ace, the railgun and her name is MIKOTO MISAKA!!! Alright you two, remember. Everything is allowed fight for that wish!

Misaka: *heh i'm going to wish for those that i miss* (misaka looks smug as she's imagining collecting the frog figures.)

Ippo: *i have to win i don't wanna be a burden so i have to.*

Koto: MATCH START! (she flies away on a fly pad.)

Misaka: *i'll have to carefully observe him and se-* (ippo cuts off her thinking by rushing at her with his peekaboo style guard up.) don't be so eager, boxer. (Misaka puts up a black wall of iron sand to stop ippo but ippo shatters it with a right hook. Misaka jumps away to the side to avoid him.) *he's powerful, however he only has his fists.* (misaka makes a sword out of iron sand.)

Ippo: (ippo stops right in his tracks) *a-A SWORD!? This is too dangerous, WAY TOO DANGEROUS.* (misaka runs at ippo.) *focus, focus, focus!* (misaka horizantally slashes at ippo's chest but ippo manages to duck underneath it while also swaying to the side.)

Takamura:*heh that that girl's life will be in danger if she doesn't dodge this.*

Ippo: *this* (ippo ducks and sways another horizontal slash.) *sets it up perfectly* (and again) *THE DEMPSEY ROLL* (ippo keeps ducking while moving his upper body in an infinity sign ♾️.)

Misaka: *what is he planning!?*

Ippo: *THERE!* (ippo raises his posture slightly as he's aiming for a right hook with all his body's momentum and weight adding to it.)

Misaka: *I NEED TO DODGE THIS!* (misaka expels a wave of electricity from her body before ippo connects and it sends him sliding back.) *that was way too close.* (misaka starts swearing.) *my body instinctively knew that, that punch, is deadly. I need to swing my sword, in more than horizontal angles.* (misaka goes for a thrust attack with the sword. and ippo jumps back while only a small drop of blood is dropped.)

Ippo: *i need to be more careful. It's very sharp.* (misaka does a vertical slash, ippo dodges to the right but misaka circles along with him. Ippo goes a for a swift one to but misaka uses both hands to block it with her sword.) *keep the pressure on!* (ippo goes for another one-two which shatters the sword. But before he can take advantage misaka puts her right palm on ippo's stomach, and shoots out electricity, sending him flying. Ippo stands up holding his stomach.) *i never expected to fight someone like this, but this isn't boxing so. (Ippo bits into his right glove and takes it off, he does the same for his left buses uses his now frees hand.) I'm fighting my way.

Takamura: cocky brat. *he knows he doesnt get many windows of opportunity. So when he does, he does a lot of damage. However in return he damages his arms too.*

Ippo: here i go! (Ippo runs at misaka while dodging iron sand balls she threw.)

Misaka: *HE'S PLANNING THAT AGAIN!* (misaka hit's ippo with a knee to the chin and follows it up with a spinning back kick. Misaka tries hitting ippo with a right hand embued with electricity. Ippo parries it away by hitting her on the forearm. Ippo attempts a left upper but misaka sways backwards. She tries to hit ippo with a front high kick but ippo dodges to the right and hits misaka with a right hook which grazes her noses and causes a small bleed. Misaka jumps back.) dangerous fist you got there!

Ippo: dangerous powers you got there.

Misaka: i'm iust about ready to end this.

Ippo: yeah me too! (Misaka shoots shoots a beam of electricity which ippo dodges and they she does two more time. All of which get dodged. Misaka grabs out a coin. Ippo stops dead in his tracks.)

Takamura: ARGHH YOU IDIOT! (everyone in the back looks at takamura after his outburst.) WHY'D YA STOP?

Ippo: *it's too risky to go in now.* (misaka flips the coin and shoots out her most powerful attack.)

Misaka: RAILGUN! (misaka pushes her thumb against the coin and it shoots out with electricity. The attack is so fast and powerful that it hits ippo's left arm and breaks it before he can even realize.)

Ippo: (ippo looks at his arm and grits his teeth due to the pain.) I GOTTA KEEP GOING! (ippo keeps running at misaka. She tries getting another coin but before she can get it into place ippo hits her with a right straight punch knocking her down.)

Koto: AND OUR FIRST KNOCKDOWN!!! (She starts counting but misaka gets up at 9.)

Misaka: looks like this is my win. (She says as ippo notices the distance in between them.) give up now or take another railgun, it's your choice. (Ippo dashes at misaka with his right fist in a guard.) your choice. (She grabs another coing and hits it with her thumb.) RAILGUN! (She shoots another coin with electricity and hits ippo's right arm. The arm breaks and ippo stumbles backwards before falling and losing the match.)

Koto: IT'S OBVIOUS HE CAN NO LONGER FIGHT SO THEREFORE THE WINNER IS, RAILGUN MIKOTO MISAKA!!!

Misaka: you put up a great fight. (Misaka goes to the back.)

Gunha: whoah! He sure put up a good fight! A true man with true guts! You did great showing your guts aswell!

Misaka: yeah...thanks. (Misaka looks embarrassed due to his gutsy screaming.)

Ippo: (ippo is seen laying on a bed recovering at the medical room until he hears a knock.) uh, come in! (Takamura opens the doors and ippo has a look of sadness.) hello takamura.

Takamura: hey kid. You did your best and much better than i expected. Leave the rest to me okay? You know why?

Ippo: (ippo has a smile on his face.) because takamura can do anything?

Takamura: HELL YEAH I CAN! (takamura walks away as ippo gets some rest.)

To be continued