Ocean of energy.

(Sensui and itadori enter the arena at opposite sides.)

Koto: ladies and gentlemen get ready for the 2nd fight of this tournament. Currently the one entering prefers to be called the name 'kazuya'

Sensui: *good thing those fucks listen to requests* (kazuya walks in the arena but stays somewhat close to the edge.)

Koto: and now for his opponent the young boy named ITADORI YUJI!!!.

Itadori: (itadori walks in but gets closer to the center than sensui) i'm excited! (Itadori pumps his fists together.)

Koto: let the fight BEGIN!

Sensui: (sensui dashes before itadori could react. Itadori quickly puts up his guard. Kazuya keeps hitting wild strikes despite them being blocked. Kazuya does a front low right kick to itadori's left knee, which makes itadori lower his guard due to surprise. Kazuya punches itadori with a right uppercut knocking itadori back.) gonna fight back? You little shit.

Itadori: thank you for giving me breathing room. (Itadori says mockingly.)

Kazuya: you LITTLE!

Itadori: (itadori coats himself with cursed energy. Itadori rushes at sensui and jumps up and hits sensui as hard as he can with a right hook. Itadori hit's sensui with a whole barrage of straights, hooks, uppercuts, overhead and much more. Itadori jumps up a bit and spins around and hits sensui with a spinning left kick, making sensui slide to his left. After sensui regains his posture he puts of a block. Itadori run's at him and goes low.) DIVERGENT FIST (itadori hits a overhead divergent fist. Which causes a small explosion of energy which gives itadori a double impact in his punches.)

Sensui: *the fuck? Double impacts?* (kazuya catches itadori's right punch and an attempted left punch after. Kazuya pulls itadori towards him and hits him with a headbutt. As itadori stumbles backwards, kazuya hits him with a tackle witht the side of his right shoulder which sends itadori tumbling down.) i'm more than happy to end this fight on a short note, kid. (Sensui kicks itadori while he's down a couple times untill kicking him away with a stronger kick.) get up. I wanna look at your face before i kill you. (Itadori stands up.) you look pathetic, i love it. (As kazuya is charging up a high right punch itadori goes for a swift right straight to kazuya's face.)

Itadori: BLACK FLASH. (Itadori is able to hit a black flash to sensui in the face which sends him flying back.) how's that, sensui or kazuya or whatever?

Sensui: you had something like this all long!? You take me lightly you fool!? (Itadori rushes at sensui and hits him with another black flash, causing sensui to stumble backwards.) *time to end this fool.* (right as itadori goes for another hit he feels a sharp pain in his abdomen.)

Itadori: *w-what? A bullet hole?* (itadori looks down to see that kazuya's hand had turned into a hand cannon. And then looks up to see his deranged smile.) if you think pain is gonna stop me...(he says quietly.) THEN YOU'RE WRONG BLACK FLASH. (Itadori hits a black flash to kazuya's chin sending him flying back, but as he does he shoots itadori two more times.)

Sensui: i had to have hit atleasts somethin right? Not like it fuckin' matters. If i just keep shootin' you'll die eventually. (Kazuya keeps shooting itadori, however Itadori dodges by jumping and running. Itadori reaches sensui and right as he almost connects with a cursed energy infused right hook, kazuya sways backwards and headbutts itadori right after. Kazuya raises his right knee to itadori's chin and then hits him away with his hand-gun. Kazuya dashes to itadori and before he could react he hit's itadori in the stomach witht the gun-hand and shoots simultaneously, knocking itadori away.) too fuckin' resilient. Don't you see that you just DON'T STAND A CHANCE!?

Itadori: even so, i wont stop trying! I have to win this tournament! (Sensui appears in front of itadori and knees him in the stomach and knocking him out.)

Koto: (after koto counts to 10.) AND WE HAVE A WINNER, KAZUYA!!! (Sensui walks away to the back without batting an eye to itadori.)

Kazuya: *psh, fucking pathetic.*

Koto: alright everybody! As you may have noticed some of our contestants were a bit late, so that's why this match wasn't mori vs adam as it was supposed to be. I have been informed that they have arrived and it is now time for that exact fight! (Cut to the back)

Daewi: so mori, you know anything about that guy? (He points at the near naked man).

Mori: n-no but he seems like a weird one.

Daewi: yeah, don't underestimate him however. We can both agree he feels powerful. Even equal to us.

Mori: you got me nervous if even you says that.

Adam: (adam approaches the two.) hey, you're mori right?

Mori: y-yeah?

Adam: cool, see you soon. (Adam waves as he's heading to the arena.)

Mori: what a weird man.

Daewi: oi mori.

Mori: huh whats up?

Daewi: he hasn't seen the ruyi jingu, better shrink it and hide in case you need the element of surprise.

Mori: geez, you're that worried? Fine. (Mori shrinks his staff to a very small size and puts it in his ear.) better?

Daewi: much better. Now go on. (Daewi pats him on the back.) i believe in you, dumbass!

Mori: i got this. (Mori waves off as he moves to the arena.)

Koto: IS EVERYBODY READYYYY?

To be continued