God vs human.

(Mori and adam are standing at the opposite sides of the arena.)

Koto: ladies ans gentleman! On the right we have mori jin, And on the left is adam! Now, without further ado FIGHT!

Adam: (adam and mori slowly walk toward eachother until adam stops about 6 feet away from mori.) hey, mind if i use this? (Adam holds out a knuckle duster in front of him.)

Mori: uh, no go ahead. *he's asking me if he can use his weapons?*

Adam: sweet. (He puts it on his right hand.) ready?

Mori: renewal: Baek-rok. (Mori attempts a high vertical side kick with his right leg but adam sways backwards and jumps away. Mori, however chases and attempts a renewal: tae baek, Which is a right sideways kick to the stomach. Adam catches it and flips mori backward but he lands cleanly.)

Adam: renewal: tae baek. (Adam copies the sideways kick using his eyes but mori blocks it.)

Mori: *h-he copied it? In just a moment he was able to perfectly replicate my tae baek?* renewal: screw punch. (Mori hits a right straight punch that asam blocks, however mori twists his punch making adam flip upsidedown and gets his block destroyed.) renewal: goryeo. (Mori hit's adam with a rapid barrage of right sideways kicks while adam is still upside down, until mori ends in a big kick, knocking adam away.) *it may be risky using my moves but i can fight properly otherwise.* (adam gets up.)

Adam: (adam rushes at mori and hits him with a barrage of left jabs.) renewal: goryeo. (Adam hits mori with a rapid barrage of sideways left kicks. Mori's guard eventually get's broken.) renewal: screw punch. (Adam hit's mori in the chest with his right hand and knuckle duster. Mori spins around and adam hit's him with a renewal: tae baek. Which is a sideways right kick to mori's stomach while he's upside down, sending him flying.) cool moves man. (Adam looks at his fist.)

Mori: *even those? And make a effective combination!? This guy is insane! Everything i do he does, i might have to use the nyoi-bo if this gets close.* renewal: bo-bup. (Mori uses a technique to dash at an incredible speed to appear in front of adam. Mori hits adam with a renewal: hwechook With his right foot. Which is a high spin kick with the front of his foot while using the other leg to spin and create energy. Adam just sways backwards and dodges, but then shoots back forwards and hits mori with the exact same move except it's successful full.)

Adam: (adam goes for a barrage of powerful punches as fast as he can.) got anything for this? (Mori blocks every punch but as soon as he sees an opening he uses renewal: nigawa, which is a kick with this right foot while simultaneously backflipping.)

Mori: yeah i may have something! (Mori dashes at adam.) renewal: mach punches. (Mori hits adam with a barrage of super fast attacks and adam does the exact same causing their fista to clash.) *can't keep up this exchange for long, and he doesnt seem to be letting up!* (mori catches both hands and knees adam in the face. Mori stands on his left leg and wraps the back of his right leg around adam's neck, and swings around and throws him in the air and jumps with him.) renewal: dragon catcher. AND renewal: spinning top kick. (While sideways in the air mori spins around 180 degrees and uses his right leg to kick adam in the side and send him crashing into the floor. Mori lands on the ground aswell.) getting up already huh? What's your reason for fighting?

Adam: what man needs a reason to protect his kids?

Mori: guessing your wish will be something to support your family huh? Respectable. (Adam fully stands up.)

Adam: let's keep it going.

Mori: let's the way we are meant to. It's be disrespectful holding back.

Adam: *he was holding back? Guess i'll have to try harder. Not just my best, just MORE.*