03

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

aurora had been at her new sixth form for a few months now and it was almost christmas season

this also meant it was almost exam season too. the school was holding these exams to see the students academic progress and to see if they were on the right course.

although aurora stressed about her academics frequenty, she knew that she would pass these sets of exams. she worked very hard at school and made sure to complete all homework and class work early.

she also asked her teachers for feedback on work, and it was very positive in all three subjects she took: psychology, maths and economics. they were tough subjects, no doubt but she was confident in herself.

regarding friends, it wasn't anywhere near as good. she wished that she could be bragging to her friends back in england how many new friends she'd made. but she hadn't made any.

she'd not made a single friend, or even anything close to it.

aurora knew she had tried. she tried so hard to talk to everyone she came in contact with. she was kind to every she spoke to. her kindness was the reason she'd been so popular back in her old school.

however now that kindness seemed to have no effect on her life now.

༺☆༻

jamal noticed as aurora stopped attempting to make conversation with him, and with everyone in their class.

he shared every class with her: form, psychology, maths, economics and their extra curricular activity that the school had said was mandatory to do.

when aurora first joined, she tried to start conversations with him, for two weeks straight.

he didn't mean to be rude or to cut her off, but he was so painfully shy that making conversations with new people was basically a burden to him.

now every time he saw her, he felt his heart drop a little. she always looked very sad and crestfallen. she sat by herself in everything she did.

his heart ached whenever the popular girls in his school would make fun of her. jamal had come to this school from year 7 til year 11 and knew better than anyone just how brutal these popular girls could be.

they were a group of four: isabella, amanda, bernadette and zoë. the main two, isabella and zoë, had adopted the nickname 'terror twins' just because of how horrible they were to people.

he winced when he saw the first and last time aurora tried to talk to isabella, the day she asked to sit next to her in maths.