❤️‍🔥Chapter Twenty-Eight❤️‍🔥

Jessie and the pack were planning to have a beach day. Everyone was going down to the beach."Sam! Have we got everything? Because I am not! And I mean I am not dragging myself here again!" Rhea says with a smirk making Jessie giggle.

"Yes Rhea, now stop worrying and let's go to the beach," Sam smiles. They all set off to the beach and the pack was either playing football or lying on the beach or swimming. Charlie, Ashley, Sue, Old Quil and Billy joined everyone on the beach and enjoyed a relaxing day with the pack.

Charlie smiled at how much Jessie had settled and was extremely happy with Paul. She was getting chased but Paul, Seth and Mavis. Ashley and Charlie both looked at each other and nodded it was time for them to announce the wedding.

Charlie stood up with Ashley," So as you all know I've asked Ashley to be my wife and she said yes!" Charlie announced their engagement." We are going to have the wedding very soon and everyone is invited to it!" Ashley says with a smile.

"Can I help plan it with you?" Sue asked." Of course, and I have Jessie as my flower girl, Sue as my maid of honour and everyone else are bridesmaids/ groomsmen as Charlie is choosing his best man we are having Old Quil as our officiant," Anna smiles.

The pack congratulated Ashley and Charlie." I know who I'm choosing and it's Billy to be my best man, he's been my right-hand man for years and it's only right he is my best man," Charlie says with a smile.

"So we've set the date so save it and I'm going dress shopping soon so girls make sure your day is free," Ashley smiles."I'm helping to do the beach wedding!" Rhea says with a smile. The pack all carried on to enjoy their beach day since tomorrow they'll be dress shopping for their dresses.

*
The next day, Jessie and Ashley went to Port Angeles where all the girls met them at the dress shop and the boys met Charlie and Billy at the suit tailor store. "So what dress are you going for?" Sue asked.

"I've got my dress as Charlie already got his suit, my dress is white but modern style. Jessie has got a gorgeous red dress and the bridesmaids and you need to look for a light blue dress," Ashley says with a smile."Aw that's going to be a cute look," Rhea notes

"Come on let's get everything together and sort it as I've got my hen do as Charlie got his stag do," Ashley chuckles softly and they spend hours in the shop and find the perfect dresses for the wedding.

Everyone headed back to Charlie and Ashley's home where everyone put their suits in Bella's now empty room."So Charlie is having his stag do here and Ashley is heading to Sue's with the girls," Rhea says with a smile.

"The kids are getting looked after by Leah and Liam who happily volunteered to watch over the children," Sue says with a grateful nod." Go and have fun everyone, we got this, "Liam says with a grin.

So everyone who wasn't involved in the stag do or hen night was heading to Rhea and Sam's house. Jessie, Seth, Mavis, Quil, and Morgan all snuggled into the tent and began to watch a saga of films.

The adults and the older teens were celebrating their friends last night before they became wedded to one another. Leah and Liam were snuggled onto the sofa and kept an eye on the younger lot since they were babysitting them but they were safe and happily watching the films together.

Jessie was happy with how her life was going well and she was really happy that she came to Forks and met Paul ."I'm happy with how our lives have gone how about you guys?" Jessie asked the five.

"I agree, I'm glad to have met everyone and have a new family and friends," Mavis says with a smile. Everyone nodded in agreement and Morgan fell asleep in Quil's arms. Seth and Mavis snuggled into each other's arms.

Bree and Jessie lay next to each other and held each other's hands." I am grateful to have you in my life, Jessie," Bree says with a smile." Me too, me and you are family now,"  Jessie says with a smile.

The four continued to watch a film till they all fell asleep next to each other and Leah smiled at them and covered them with a blanket.

*
Chapter 28 is done ✔️ next up is the wedding sorry this is kind of short! It's more of a filler!

Ready to say goodbye to Jessie and Paul's story?

Ready for the wedding?

Ready for Embry's book?

The last two Chapters are coming up!!