🌄Chapter one🌄

Jessie has been in forks for a little over a week and has adjusted well to her new surroundings and routine. Charlie is getting the funeral arrangements done and has decided to do the funeral in a few days. Charlie hasn't introduced her to anyone yet due to the fact she needed to settle into his house first and get used to the new routine.

"Hey Jessie, would you like to come to go and meet my friends down the reservation?" Charlie asked gently."I would, yes, but what do I wear, though?" Jessie asked, worried about making a good impression.

"Wear whatever you're comfortable in," Charlie says with a smile."Okay, so T-shirt trousers boots, and a coat?" Jessie asked with a smile."Yeah, that will be fine. Go ahead and get ready." Charlie smiles.

Jessie runs upstairs and sees Bella and a strange boy in her room. She frowns and walks to her room gets changed and is ready for the day down the reservation.

"Uncle Charlie, who is that strange boy in Bella's room?" Jessie asked, pointing to Edward. Charlie came up the stairs to see Edward in his house.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in my house?! How the hell did you get in here?! Cause I certainly didn't let you in here! Get out of my house, and if I catch you in here, I'll arrest you. You understand me?!" Charlie shouts.

Edward nods, and Charlie drags Edward out of his house. Jessie stood waiting for Charlie. He smiled at her and put his hand out for her to take.

"Who are we going to visit?" Jessie asked. "Billy Black and his son Jacob Black or Jake as he likes to be called," Charlie says with a smile.

"Okay, will there be other people there or just them two." Jessie curiously wonders. "Not sure, but if there are more people, will that be okay?" Charlie asked. "I can try and deal with it," Jessie says slowly.

Charlie pulls up to Billy's House and sees Sam, Jared, and his girlfriend, Jake, Sam's girlfriend, and his girlfriend's sisters."Hello." Charlie greets everyone. Charlie helps Jessie out of the car."Billy meet Jessie. Jessie meet Billy." Charlie introduces her to Billy first. "Hello, Jessie." Billy smiles. "Hello, Billy," Jessie says.

Jake jogs over with Liv and Morgan behind him. "Hello, I'm Jake. This is Liv and Morgan." Jake says, introducing himself and the two girls.

"I'm Jessie." Jessie smiles slightly. Jared and Sam head over to greet Jessie and bring their two girlfriends along."I'm Sam, and this is Rhea, my girlfriend." Sam introduces himself and Rhea.

"Hi, Jessie." Rhea smiles."Hello," Jessie says. "I'm Jared, and this is Luna, my girlfriend," Jared says with a grin."You're funny." Jessie smiles."Hi, Jessie." Luna greets her. "I like your hair it's pretty." Jessie curiously says."Why, thank you." Luna smiles.

Jessie decides to join Liv and Morgan's games just as Paul joins Sam and Jared's side. "Paul, go and meet Jessie Swan she is Charlie's niece," Sam tells him.

Paul nods and heads over to Jessie and Liv sees him coming Liv taps Jessie and points behind her. Jessie turns around and looks up at Paul who froze in his tracks as he sees his future with Jessie and knows he will be whatever she wants him to be a friend, a brother, or a protector.

Sam and Jared quickly look at each other and realize Paul imprinted Jessie Swan."Hi, I'm Paul." Paul smiles himself. "Jessie. Are you okay there, mister?" Jessie asked, concerned.

"I'm okay, just happy to meet you." Paul smiles. Jessie nods and gives Paul a rare hug before returning to the game.

Paul jogs over to Sam, Jared, Luna, and Rhea. "I imprinted on a six-year-old! What the fuck?!" Paul whispers."We don't know why but you have you can't fight that bond as it will impact badly on you both more so than you," Sam says.