✨️Chapter Twenty-four✨️

Jessie and Riley were preparing for the journey to Forks and Riley kept a close grip on Jessie as she was out of the small room. Riley gave the newborns the tops of Edward and Bella.

"This is who you are going to find and catch for our leader and this is the other one you must find also," Riley says. Jessie kept herself hidden away from the vampires and held Riley's hand tightly.

Back with the pack

Ashley and Bree were with the pack since Charlie was busy at the police station trying to find Jessie.

Sam got a phone call from Carlisle." Yes?" Sam asked." The newborn army is coming our way which is a threat to Forks and the reservation will you help us out?" Carlisle asks politely.

"We will help but no more after this because you don't deserve our help, we don't do this for yours or Bella's sake just the tribes and Jessie's sake," Sam warns." Yes of course sorry," Carlisle says.

"We are going to do training sessions as these newborns aren't like us. They are more dangerous than us so come and join us tomorrow please," Carlisle mentions.

"We'll be there all of us but two won't be there," Sam says." Great middle of the woods is where we are going to work together," Carlisle says politely." No problem," Sam says hanging up the phone.

"Everyone rest up and enjoy this day with your imprints as you will be busy for the next two weeks," Sam says with authority. Everyone nods and spends time with their imprints." I wish Jessie was here" Paul says sadly.

Jared put a comforting hand on Paul's shoulder." We'll get her home, Paul, don't you worry," Jared says softly smiling at him."I'm gonna have to go back to the Cullens as will Emmett but can you give us the scent of vampires again?" Jasper asked Ashley." Yes till the battle is done," Ashley nods.

Ashley gives them the scent of vampires again." Thank you, we'll see you all tomorrow," Jasper says politely exiting." Angela, please stay here with everyone, I'll be back soon," Emmett says with a soft smile." I will just go and save Jessie, she needs you all," Angela says with a smile.

"I will stay safe all of you," Jasper says before leaving with Emmett to go to the Cullens's house. Everyone was getting ready for the training sessions and the battle that was yet to come.

Back with the pack-

They were all heading to the woods to meet with the Cullens. Ashley and Bree were walking alongside them." Welcome," Carlisle says with a smile."Jasper here has much experience with newborns." How do they differ from yourselves?" Ashley says.

"Since newborn vampires still have their human own blood lingering in their bodies, they tend to be physically stronger and faster than us, with sharper senses," Jasper tells them.

Jasper gets started on the lessons. The training went pretty well as they enjoyed watching Emmett vs. Jasper, Edward vs. Carlise, Rosalie vs. Jasper, and Alice vs. Jasper.

The training was going well, Bella tried to go edge close to Jake who growled every time."Edward, I suggest you make her back off before I make her," Ashley spoke with clear authority.

Edward nodded," I apologize for her behavior." He tells her."But I want to touch my Jake!" Bella whines out."Tough he isn't yours and he doesn't want you near him," Bree says."Shut up you bitch!" Bella snaps.

"Do you want to say that again?" Ashley asked with a look." You do know we only doing this for the sake of the land and not yours?" Ashley says.

Bella scowls at her and Ashley punches her to the ground." Man, that feels good!" Ashley says with a smile. Everyone leaves for home and they get ready for the battle that is coming up soon.

In Seattle, everyone was heading towards Forks and Riley had Jessie on his back and he was holding her tightly." Just stick by me, Jessie," Riley says with a soft voice. Jessie nodded slowly and gripped Riley tightly as they made their way to Forks.

*
Chapter 24 is done ✔️ Jessie in her way home with the newborn army and her newfound friend Riley.

How was this chapter?

Ready for the fight?

Ready to see Jessie reunite with Paul and everyone else?

Who's loved this book?

Want a 4th book about Embry and his Mini OC?