10. | 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘺 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯...

About ; You've been feeling down on not being the best like your older siblings Lyney & Lynette

About ; You've been feeling down on not being the best like your older siblings Lyney & Lynette. You always practice on how to do the trick yourself over and over again but only burdens you out to which, your dear sibling notice your change of personality

A/n ; been wanting to write something for quite some time with my super duper lack of motivation , been also feeling sad lately might as well try cheering myself up by writing my favorite siblings !! FYI : freminet is only mention, he isn't here sorry :(

Word count : 972

Being siblings with the famous twin magicians has its funs

Being siblings with the famous twin magicians has its funs. Like also sometimes being in their performance as an assistant and show the item they will be using is completely empty, nothing is there etc. but recently you started to practice more to be more on the stage with your older siblings and to get better as well! You would ask time to time on help to maintain that unfazed look when doing a trick to get advice on what to do. Maybe that's the reason you've been feeling down and tired.

You've been practicing for hours trying to perfect everything for a single trick even your facial expression in the mirror to really challenge yourself, you would nonstop until it was perfect just like how Lyney does them. You sat down on the couch tired, head looking down as about to pass out of being so tired. Lyney got curious on you looking so low lately, you've been coming back home bit more tired and almost sad too. "[Name]! Are you alright? You've been looking tired and down a lot almost everyday, did something happen??" It was, to you, normal on Lyney checking up on you more whenever he saw you. While lynette and Freminet both wait til you're both alone to see if you are possible dealing with something in secret you don't want everyone to know. But lynette also slowly started to walk towards you with Lyney from how your state is, is it really that noticeable from how exhausted you are now? "Oh I'm fine lyney I'm just a little tired that's all! There's nothing to worry about.." trying to hide the tiredness in your voice you tried to imitate your normal voice but your face says it all and no point in hiding it anyways. "You sure? You look like you could pass out on the couch right now just by seeing you lending on the arm rest." Lynette said trying to reason with your words. "Wait, [name], is it because both me and lynette haven't been spending with you and freminet in a while because of our shows?" Well you did miss spending time with your older brother and sister, but that was not really the reason. "No no it's not-" You got cut off by lyney hugging you saying "I'm sorry [name]!! I swear! No, I promise! I'll make both you and freminet up for it! I'll buy you your favorite-" "Lyney no no it's okay that's..not the reason.." both your brother and sister faces' changed to a worried one from your response, did they do something they have not realized?? Were their spam on attention really went to zero with both you and freminet?!

Fidgeting with your sleeve trying to calm down your nerves, were you this nervous on wanting to be like them? Lyney & lynette could see you were nervous on saying your reason on sudden behavior, they even were scared and nervous a bit waiting, thinking they did something wrong. "[Name], if you're not ready to say why or only want one of us we can do that and wait, we don't want you to feel force." Your sister tried reassuring you, but think it's time to tell them why. "No no it's fine sister! I was just trying to find the word to start." Taking a deep breath to hopefully calm down, you started to tell your sister and brother your reason. "The reason I've been coming home tired, exhausted and sometimes sad too is cause..i was practicing tricks you guys do to perfect them and be like you. I like being on the stage with both of you, it's like im part of the performance with you guys and not just a side assistant to show the crowd whatever you are using is really empty... I just really want to be like you two." Tears were fighting to come out, you tried hiding your face away from your older siblings to see and scared for their reaction.

In the other hand, both your brother and sister, lyney & lynette, were shocked from why you were so tired and sad you also wanted to be on stage with them, they both had sad faces from you trying to hide your face to not cry. Tears were slowly beginning to form in lyney's face from seeing you sad, lyney began to hug you tightly near him after a few moments which shocked you seeing your brother like this. Lynette made her way to hug you too seeing there was some space for her to sit and hug you. "[Name] it's my fault for making yourself practice on wanting to be on stage, you impress both me, Lynette and everyone on how incredible you do them! It's my fault for this [name], lynette has been bugging me about it because I've been scared something might go wrong in on of our tricker stunts. So I've been holding you back a lot and i knew i shouldn't, I'm sorry i made you feel this way dear [sister/brother/sibling], can i make it up to you somehow?" You have never seen you older brother looking so low before and apologizing so much, you hugged your brother tightly. "Can..I be on stage with you guys on your next performance then??" Lynette added to your response with, "it's only fair after making them feel this way lyney, and should be time [name] to be in our performances now since now you opened up to her why." Lyney sighed and only nodded his head from being scolded by his sister, "Yes [name] will be us now, no need to make me feel more bad about myself now after [name] being open to us." A small fond smile appeared on you from now finally going to perform with your older siblings.

" A small fond smile appeared on you from now finally going to perform with your older siblings