3. | Scara/Wanderer Teasing Reader Too Much

Requested on tumblr
Hopefully I understood this right 😭🙏

Requested on tumblrHopefully I understood this right 😭🙏

⧉ we all know this man would tease you anytime and any day he pleases

⧉ we all know this man would tease you anytime and any day he pleases. He NO DOUBT will you cannot tell me otherwise. No matter where you guys at(probably only whenever you guys wander sumeru)

⧉ there's a 50/50 this man will or will not realized it that he's making you cry. Once he does realize that he made you cry it'll be really awkward cause he always felt showing emotions were a sign of being weak, but he's learning from that abd doesn't know how to help you calm down. While you're crying trying to calm yourself down, he's being awkwardly quiet because he doesn't know what to do because a much of things start spiraling in his head. You went overboard their gonna not wanna be with you, they don't like you anymore, etc etc. you get what I mean? He eventually thinks of going to a quiet scenery to maybe help calm you down. He'll lead you his hat to hide yourself if you don't want people walking by seeing you just cried.

⧉ He is going to be a little distant and quiet like to make sure you're okay with him talking to you and making sure he isn't going overboard seeing how you react to things he usually doesn't talk or make comments of. He's going to be this usual behavior for a while so once you have gotten over it, he hasn't. He's scared that you won't forgive him not realizing he was going overboard of his teasing and should have stopped. Please reassure him that it's okay that you're fine now from that incident.(if you forgive him or not)

⧉ He's definitely going to ask nahida for help because he has no other choice to ask anyone. He thinks asking help by nahida is very..embarrassing because he doesn't need or want help. He's going to be awkwardly quiet trying to ask her about it. Nahida might go to you to see both sides on a way to think on how scara/Wanderer can make you forgive him. But if you told her that you forgave him and don't know if he has gotten the hint, she'll(nahida) teach scara on how to not go overboard next time and stuff yk? He was very awkward on asking, on a scale how awkward?? 8/10 awkwardness only because he loves you and doesn't want to lose you like he lost everything <33