𝒜𝓁𝓁 ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊

꧁:*✧・ ゚: *✧・゚*: 🕯️ :*✧・゚: *✧・゚*:꧂

The word count: 2600

꧁:*✧・ ゚: *✧・゚*: 🕯️ :*✧・゚: *✧・゚*:꧂

Walking out the riverbank, from a beautiful moment. A yell was heard, Mateo, Alma and (Y/n) look up recognizing the voice.

"HE DIDN'T DO THIS! Whoa!!... He didn't do this!" From the forest Bruno comes on horseback causing (Y/n)'s mouth to hung but she covered it with her hands as the horse didn't stop moving, Bruno's little heroic moment left as soon as he tried to get off.

"I gave him a vision!" Bruno announced standing not so proudly as his ankle was stuck in the saddle, then he fell grunting but he quickly got back up. "It was me! I was like, "Go!" And he was like..." he blew out air, "He only wanted to help. I don't care what you think of me, but if you're too stubborn to..." Alma instantly hugged him causing him to gasp lightly.

"Brunito" she smiled setting her head on his chest holding her son. Bruno froze with his arms at his sides, he thought out loud, "I feel like missed something important."Alma gives Bruno a kiss on the cheek, really making him freeze. Letting go, she walks to the horse where Mateo is waiting.

As Bruno stood frozen, (Y/n) instantly jumped onto Bruno knocking him back a bit but he gained balance as she hugging him tightly. "Papa!" She cried holding him, Bruno froze but slowly closes his eyes and hugged her back. They stood like that as she let out all her tears, soon (Y/n) broke from the hug. Feeling the break Bruno opens his eyes to see his daughter look at him angered.

(Y/n) frowned and took a breath, "What took you so long?! Where did you go?! Did you really live in the walls?!?—" (Y/n) begins to rant and rant bombarding him with questions, Bruno looked for help from Mateo and Alma but they smiled and shrugged.

Mateo walked over and puts a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, (Y/n) turned back to Mateo and noticed a smirk on his face, "Come on" He spoke calmly. Now it was (Y/n)'s time to freeze, she fought off a blush, "that's new..." she sighs, "Fine, but you owe me some answers and birthdays." She smiled halfway joking, Bruno nodded smiling and gave (Y/n) a kiss on her forehead, "Anything, hija" He said.

Mateo and Alma got on the horse but Bruno and (Y/n) looked curiously. "How are we all gonna fit?" (Y/n) asked. Mateo thought for a moment, he got off the horse and headed towards (Y/n), she looked at him but then gasped as he picked her up and set her on the horse he sat behind her as her face burned red.

"Oye, watch it, Mateo" Bruno warned and got on the horse behind Alma, then it occurred to him, "Also... What's happening? Where are we going?"

Mateo exhaled and it may or may not sent shivers down (Y/n)'s spine. "Home" he replied. Swiftly in one move Mateo made the horse gallop back to the village, Bruno shouts but latches onto Alma.

꧁🦋꧂

The horse gallos along the new cracks of the village, and passed by the three kids.

"It's them I found them!" The coffee kid announces.

"I found them!!" The dark haired girl claimed. The blonde had enough and snatched the cup from the boy and alerted everyone, "They're back! They're back, they're back!"