ℱ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒯𝒿𝓂ℯ

No song again
Simposter.

The word count: 3020

꧁:*✧・ ゚: *✧・゚*: 🕯️ :*✧・゚: *✧・゚*:꧂

Mateo looked down at his drawers, and looked at the broken vision, seeing an image of himself in front of casita. Then outside of his room someone knocked on his door and came in.

Agustín came in dancing lightly, "Teo-boo! Got your party pants on, 'cause I do—"

Mateo instantly turned around and saw Agustín frozen with his eyes widened and his mouth hanging. Casita moved the drawlers over and Mateo moved leaning down with his elbow covering the vision, he had a nervous smile.

Mateo broke his smile, "I... broke into Bruno's tower. I found his last vision, the family's in trouble, the magic is dying, the house is breaking, Luisa's gift is fading, (Y/n) is upset and I think it's all because of...me?" His rants ending with a smile.

Agustín looked down at his son with his face still frozen, Agustín moved Mateo over and looked at the vision.

"Pà?" Mateo searched for an answer from his dad as the door bell rang, Agustín looked over to Mateo's door.

"We say nothing" Agustín started to pick up the shards, "Abuela wants tonight to be perfect 'till the Guzmán leave, you did not break into Bruno's tower, the magic is not dying, the house is not breaking, Luisa's gift is not fading, (Y/n) isn't upset..." Agustín shoved the shards into his pocket and grabbed Mateo's shoulders moving him behind his door.

He spoke softly, "...no one will know, just act normal, no one has to know."

Across his room, Delores squeaks, "I know." She walks of squeaking again. Mateo and Agustín's eyes widened in horror.

"She's gonna tell everyone" Mateo uttered.

"Time to eat!" Alma announced.

"Miércoles" Agustín uttered as well.

꧁🦋꧂

At the table the whole family sat down and at the front Alma, sat beside Señora Guzmán and Mariano. On one side was Pepa's side of the family with (Y/n) sitting by Alma with Julieta by her, the other and to the end of the table with Julieta's side of the family.

"The Guzmán's and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto" Alma smiled.

"Yes, then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster" Señora Guzmán replied, the two laughed. Down the table Mateo and Delores looked at each other with their eyes widened.

"To a perfect night! Salud!"

"Salud!" Everyone raised their glass to the toast. Mateo poured some food onto his plate while starring at Delores causing her to whimper nervously.

Mariano then passed a bowl, "Avocado?" The bowl block Mateo's sight from Delores. Moving the bowl he saw Delores whispering to Camilo.

Camilo choked at the words and coughs shapeshifting, before his eyes are apart like a chameleon. Señora Guzmán looked over with concern but Alma brought her attention back by pouring more wine with a smile.