𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈

No song sorry
—Simposter

The word count: 1730

꧁:*✧・ ゚: *✧・゚*: 🕯️ :*✧・゚: *✧・゚*:꧂

"Delores, can you hear if anyone is going to be late?" A woman asked as Mateo bumped into a man.

Mateo and (Y/n) walked into Casitas courtyard seeing the family and town's people help prepare for Antonio's gift ceremony. They did their best to maneuver around the people but stopped seeing as how Casita moved its tiles to make stairs. And on top of the stairs was there stood Abuela Alma.

Abuela directed a man who held up a banner, "Lift it higher. Higher" the man stretched into his toes.

"Hey, nice job over there" Camilo said leaning against the rail.

"Camilo, we need another José" Abuela said.

"José!" Camilo shifted into him helping him hold up the banner.

In front of them Luisa walked as she held barreled above her head. "Luisa, the piano goes upstairs" Abuela stated.

Instantly, the barrels in her above her we rolled off her shoulder and she jogged over to the piano, "On it. Careful you two" she says nearly making Mateo and (Y/n) loose balance.

Heading further in, the wind began to hurl out, Mateo and (Y/n) winces having petals in their face, their walks Tía Pepa into courtyard with a tornado with her, she rambled on anxious, " My baby's night has to be perfect and it's not perfect and- "

Her husband, Félix was behind her trying to calm her down, "Pepi, Pepi, Pepita your tornadoing again, the flowers."

"- people are going to be coming and not nothings ready, the whole town will be here— "

"—The flowers!" Félix raised his voice. Pepa stopped rambling hearing her husband's call. Then from above the on the balcony sun shines down, and a woman stood.

"Did someone say, flowers?" Isabela asked coming down from upstairs gracefully using a vine. Immediately everyone started to cheer out seeing her. (Y/n) held back a eye roll while Mateo looked at her blankly, he was used to her being the golden child therefore unimpressed.

"Our angel. Our angel" Félix smiled as everyone clapped.

Isabela landed on the ground beside Mateo with a bright smile on her face, she cloyed, "Please don't clap" she handed Pepa a bouquet.

"Thank you" Pepa smiled.

"Oh, it's nothing" Isabela waved her hair back but ended up hitting Mateo in the face and petals came out. Isabela rolled her eyes.

"A little sisterly advice. If you weren't always trying to hard you wouldn't be in the way" Isabela smiles walking with her brother, (Y/n) trails behind the two.

"Actually, Isa. This is called helping" Mateo says causingIsa to scoff turning away he does the same, "And I'm not in the way you—" and ends up colliding with a pillar.

꧁🦋꧂

Heading into the kitchen grunting, Mateo headed over to the counter with his mother looking to him concerned. She looked over questionably to (Y/n) who placed down some of the goodies on the counter, (Y/n) lightly shrugged her shoulders worried as well as she started to help put more things on the counter.