4- I told you, we're like stars in the sky

Flashback:
5 months before Chan's arrest

Everyone in the loft adjusted to the new living conditions, Felix was much happier while Minho missed Chan as his direct roommate...but scared Han into following rules.

Felix got used to abiding by Chan's schedule too for sharing the bathroom.

He's so much better than Han! Ugh Hannie is such a slob...kinda feel bad for Minho butttt....

Felix shrugged as he was looking at his phone and going towards the bathroom, not realizing Chan just opened the door.

"What's this text from Changbin-
OOF!"

"Someone isn't watching where they're going~"

Felix walked directly into the older.

"Sorry Channie, I-"

And just when Felix looked up he saw the older's exposed chest and abs. Full view of all his muscles with the towel wrapped around his waist, leaving him almost speechless.

H-his body...I-

"Still asleep? Wake up sunshine~" Chan snapped his fingers thinking Felix was daydreaming, Felix was red again as he moved Chan's hands away.

"I-I am awake...! Just um...never mind!" Felix rushed into the bathroom after and shut the door, the older playfully laughed as he went to his room to get dressed.

"A lost bunny~" he joked to himself, Felix However was in the bathroom trying to not get hot and bothered.

Is it bad if I think my roommate is hot? Probably...

                                             ~

And as usual with their jobs, their divisional workspace they were hanging around doing all of their tasks.

"Minho are you sure we tracked this guy all day last Wednesday? I don't see anything we recorded..." Chan asked going to his desk.

"Ya we did, and because he practically did drugs and slept all day"

"Oh ya..." Chan laughed a bit as they were going over notes, currently their assigned case is following a group of dangerous gamblers. And Chan's team were ordered to find the leader and kill him, so they have been following one of his henchmen around to find out but taking longer than expected...

So far 3 weeks in and nothing different with the patterns of the main one they've been trailing around.

"Well let's hope we get somewhere with it..." Chan had looked over to see Han typing and then looking for Felix...but seeing him giggling with Changbin.

He stared at them for a moment trying to listen.

What's going on-

"Chan?"

"H-huh? Ya?" Chan turned to Minho hearing him.

"You were staring at Felix, did you need him for something?"

"Um not really, I'll talk to him later" Chan smiled, Minho nodded with a whine.

"Fine, anyways we good for going out tonight? You made us reschedule last week" Minho asked, Chan kept glancing to Felix but focused on Minho.