1-Did you hate me that much? You were always within my reach...

*tick*tick*tick*

Chan stared at the boring white wall, seeing the movement of the hands on the round clock.

"Close enough to a T.V I guess..." he sighed as he sat on his small square bed, looking down to see the metal handcuffs on his wrists as well.

Of course my luck this would happen to me...

He stared at the clock again, which he had done yesterday...and now today.

2 days he's been in a holding cell, glancing over to see the glass wall and door with high security lock on it as well as a guard standing at the front.

Well at least Vernon is still nice...even as a guard

Chan had that thought because he was actually good acquaintances with almost all the guards, mostly due to the fact that he himself...

Was a counterintelligence investigative agent.

And everyone in all divisions, even his own time were in shock to find out the Agent Bang Chan got arrested as a person working for the law.

Chan sighed again looking down to his uniform.

At least I still get my own shower...and keep my own clothes...

Closing his eyes he leaned back against the wall thinking how he even got in this situation.

Nothing makes sense, I-

*tap*tap*tap*

Chan was still in his own thoughts minutes later but then he heard tapping on the glass.

Vernon probably wants to talk to me about random stuff again...not interested right now...

Chan tried to ignore the sound but it wouldn't stop, then the sound of the door being unlocked and opened surprised him.

Guy must really be bored

"*sigh* Vernon-"

"Chan!!"

But the voice he heard wasn't Vernon, it was someone he knew very well. A person that was also on his team division and close with...

Chan opened his eyes to see his close friend Felix, the blonde rushing into Chan's cell trying to get his attention.

"Felix?? What are you doing here?? How-"

"We're breaking you out! Come on let's go!" Felix ran up to him grabbing his wrists pulling him to stand up, the older looked to the glass wall and door open freely with no guards around or anything as he stepped closer to look.

"Lixie where is Vernon?? And everyone else securing the area-"

"Han helped me hack the cyber security to trigger a code 4!"

"What?? Code 4?? Wait there's an officer that's threatening everyone??"

Felix shook his head giving a small laugh.

"Of course not, we needed a distraction to get to you" Felix shyly smiled looking at him, the older smiled back gazing at his freckled cheeks and beautiful hair. Even for just a few days he's missed seeing the person he works with, and they're also roommates.

So the daily life of the pair, was interrupted when Chan was pulled into arrest holding for even just a few days.

Chan softly laughed hearing that.

"Only my roommate would do something like that, huh?~" he joked, Felix nodded as he checked the time on his smart watch.

"Only you know me best Channie, anyways come on! We have to go! All the cameras and tracking are off for a short time" Felix tugged Chan almost out the cell but the older didn't budge.