EPILOGUE

If you asked Manik Malhotra about future plans 9yrs back he would have told world tour girls and music but this one girl turned my life upside down. I have become a family man now .

Finishing off some recordings , i came home as soon as i entered the hallway someone shouted.

"Daddaa" my little bundle of joy Kiana came running towards me she hugged my legs , i chuckled and picked her up pecking her cheeks.

"Dadda i missed you " she said pouting

"Dramebaaz abhi abhi mere sath movie dekh rahi thi " Abir , Cabir's son came out , he is just like Kiana's elder brother , and like mr overprotective.

He thinks that she would get hurt even if she lifts a feather.

Well this is my life now , Kiana Nandini my world , Abir Cabir and Navya staying with us while Dhruv and Alia are in Paris for past 4months and Mukti shifted to US with Aadi but makes sure to visits us once a year , she has a son Aryan who is a year old.

Kiana is 2yrs old and a very smart kid , of course she got her Mumma's brain speaking of her where is my wife?

"Young man , where is Nandini?" I asked Abir ruffling his hair.

"Aah uncle don't do that , Nandini masi kitchen me hai" i smiled and walked towards the kitchen , and saw Nandini making coffee for herself.

"Hello wifey " i entered the kitchen she looked up and smiled.

"Manik you are so early today! " sarcastic Nandu

"Sorry wifey but for next two weeks we are free , i was thinking about visiting Alia and Dhruv "

"That's a great Idea Manik , even i wanted to meet them after getting the news " she squealed

"Umm what news? " I asked out of confusion

Nandini looked at and smiled "they are pregnant "

So finally Dhruv and Alia decided to start a family.

Two months ago both of them were fighting like maniacs, Dhruv wanted a child whereas Alia wanted to focus on her fashion week , and as usual they fought and Alia came back to India for a week , Dhruv followed her to India and took her back after  deciding to take some time.

"Aahh uncle no you are teaching me wrong " Kiana stated irritatingly.

Cabir was teaching her to use a keyboard and she wasn't able to pick it up so she got irritated.

"Kiana tum tumhare dadda se bhi zyada moody ho " Cabir chuckled

"Shut up " i jumped into their conversation

"Baby , apko keyboard sikhna hai toh i know a best person but unfortunately she is not here " i kneeled down to her level

"I am here " i was shocked to see Dhruv and Alia at the doorway.

"Surprise" Dhruv shouted and hugged cabir and me.

"Congratulations bro " i said and looked at Cabir who was confused

"He is joining the dad's club " i said and Cabir eyes widened.

Alia hugged nandini and kiana .

"Before you guys ask , i was having bad mood swings and wanted to spend time with you all so we came here and not going back till my baby comes to this world " Alia said and slumped on the couch.

"Alia aunty aap mujhe keyboard sikhayegi?" Kiana sat next to her

"Of course princess i am here now " Alia said and kissed her cheeks.