SHOWDOWN

The ladies for the haldi event

The ladies for the haldi event. (All white but who cares ?)

The next morning was another hectic one. With the greatest hangover everyone got up and gathered by the poolside for haldi. Which was haldi/holi. (See the cutipie song from Ae dil hai Muskil). Although it was not actual holi yet they wanted to celebrate it that way.

Everyone applied haldi , Nidhi's parents and Nandini's parents broke down in tears when they applied haldi on Nidhi so did Nandini. But soon they got over their emotional breakdown and started the fun. With smearing haldi on everyone and playing with colour. Everyone used only one colour which was red. Nandini hates colour but over the years she started tolerating it. It was so much fun going on with drinks food colour haldi.

Manik was inside the pool , Dhruv and Alia pushed him but when he fell he dragged Dhruv with him too, Dhruv pulled Alia and they were in the pool by now. Manik called Nandini to ask for some tissue to wipe his face ,little did Nandini know about his trap. When Nandini passed the tissue he held her wrist and pulled her into the pull. She was struggling to stand when Manik helped her. He rubbed his right cheek on Nandini's left. Her breath got hitched and she held him by his shoulder tightly. While Manik's hands was on her waist securing her.

Manik had a slight smirk on his face. Nandini opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her.

Nandini - woah , i got deja vu

Manik - what?

Nandini - you , me pool the colours and yaa specifically red colour , remember our college holi party?

Manik - haa i remember now , i had to trap you just like this time.

They laughed, when others joined them splashing water using colour haldi. As Nidhi was wearing a lehenga she didn't come to the pool but Dev was dragged into the pool by his friends and cousin.

Soon the party ended and everyone started to get ready for Wedding. Manik wanted some personal time for himself and Nandini but failed because she got busy with her makeup and was surrounded by her team. So he sighed and went out , he saw Rohan leaning by the wall and staring at the pond.

Manik - sup bro

Rohan - you got kicked out too?

Manik - umm no?

Rohan - haah lucky you

Manik - more like i kicked myself out

Rohan couldn't help but laugh.

Manik - so you? Shinella?

Rohan - yaa i wanted some time with her but that girl just kicked me out saying that she needs to get ready first and go to check the arrangements and assist Nidhi too.

Manik - i understand, so what's up between you too?

Rohan - me and her? We are getting close , i mean really close almost lile dating but not official. When i was out of the country she almost called me everyday but since the day i came she got busy and we aren't getting any time.