The invitation

"Hey, hey, hey! Look here, you should try to bend your legs a bit on your right and slide then... Wahh!" A small girl with dark hair exclaimed, her eyes narrowing as she observed the girls in the mirror imitating her directions. A few successfully executed the moves, but a blonde-haired girl unexpectedly slipped on the floor, resulting in a sudden burst of laughter that shattered the previously serious atmosphere.

"Oh. Mian.. gosh that really hurt my butt." Moaning and clutching her sore bottom, the blonde-haired girl received no assistance from the amused onlookers who continued to laugh, not daring to offer any help.

"You're really clumsy, unnie!" Amidst laughter, one of the girls with red hair exclaimed while observing the unfortunate blonde girl on the floor.

"Yah, Cheche! Don't blame me. We've been dancing for many hours without a break. How could you?" The blonde-haired girl defended."I hope Lusher catches on to this. I genuinely need a 30-minute break to enjoy some pizza," she whispered, covering her mouth sideways. Her gaze, accompanied by a teasing wink, was fixed on the girl she playfully referred to as Cheche.

The younger girls just watched the two of them amusedly while holding their laugh.

"Of course, Tatter, I heard you loud and clear," Lusher replied, rolling her eyes. She then walked in front of her to lend a hand in getting up. "Alright, everyone, let's take a short break," she declared with a wide grin, prompting cheers from the girls in their respective spots.

"Now, I'm suddenly craving for pizza too.." Pouting, another red-haired girl chimed in as they all sat in a circle on the floor. She joined them, cradling a water bottle in her arms.

"Shall we all go for pizza now?" Tatter's eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked expectantly at the girls. She eagerly fished out her phone and began operating it with joy.

"Can we get an extra cheese on them?" The youngest among them whispered almost inaudibly, but Lusher, beside her, quickly caught on, cooing in agreement.

"Grant the wish of our baby Sowoen here, please," Lusher requested, hugging the adorable girl in her arms.

"Yah, Unnie! I'm sweaty!" Sowoen tried to break free in her arms, but Lusher just pulled her closer. The other girls watched the adorable scene unfold with smiles.

"Ehhh.. that's fine! I'm sweaty too!" Lusher shrugged off, still hugging the girl close.

"Should we order for Bada unnie too-"

"GUYSSS! EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY! PLEASE STAY PUT AND BRING YOUR FULL ATTENTION ON ME!"

The girls nearly jumped in fear as the studio door suddenly swung open with a bang. Their heads immediately snapped in the direction of the entrance, revealing a tall girl with highlighted black hair.

"Oh my.. Mian hehe..." The newcomer apologized while looking at the door that hit the wall in pity before closing it again but gently this time.

"Yah, Unnie! Why are you scaring us like that?" Lusher glared at the tall girl who just answered her with a grin before quickly rushing in front of them, joining the cute little circle they formed on the ground.