chapter 5

I woke up laying against the table still, 97 was asleep. Perfect. I looked around to see if this was possible. The door was locked, and I knew the code to the lock. There was a gun on the table, the lights were off and it's hard to see in here. It's possible, so I got up and quietly walked to the door, then I saw him open his eyes so I quickly entered the code and ran. He immediately got up and started running after me.

I tried to run but I forgot about my legs hurting like fuck. I tried to hide under a table and keep going under them. I  found a gun under the table and thought about if I'm killing myself or him. Or both.

He followed me, he ran a lot faster than usual partygoers. I just stayed there, waiting for him to leave. He rolled under the table and grabbed my legs.

I shot him in the arm and ran again, despite the fact that I had just shot him, he was still charging at me. I ducked under the table as soon as he got close to it. He jumped over the table then I got out from under and ran the opposite way. He turned around and started running at me again. I tried to go under a table but got caught by him.

I pushed him hard enough to knock him over and ran the other way again. He pulled a gun out of his pocket and said "dance bitch" and shot me. I held my arm and tried to run but I tripped over something and fell.

He grabbed me by my leg and pulled me closer to him. I punched him in the nose, trying to escape. He held me up and said "I hope you realize the mistake you've just made. By far, that was one of the dumbest things you've done.

I didn't know what to say. All I could do was stare at him. Then I remembered something. I still had a gun on me. I shot him in the arm and ran.

even if he'd been shot in both arms he would still chase me. Why hasn't he gave up? Then I saw 2 partygoers standing outside a house looking at me and him fighting. One of them pointed at me and said something to the other. Then they both saw the partygoer who'd been hurting me over and over again for over a week.

47's POV:

I saw a partypooper fighting a partygoer, then I realized it was 97. I punched 72 to get his attention and said "he's fucked. that's all I'm gonna say." The other partygoer nodded and said "quite literally and not consensually" I couldn't help but laugh with him. He looked at us and yelled "I know I'm fucked up, but I'm not that fucked up!"

72 looked at me and said "well I guess he's not that fucked up but still I... I kinda feel bad for him. Can we do something?" I gave him a blank stare before saying "we are partygoers. we could care less that a partypooper is dying" then I got slapped. But what really made a sound was when 97 grabbed the partypooper by the neck and threw him at the wall in attempt to knock him out. Directly at the back of the head.

I grabbed the knife 72 was holding and walked up to 97. then I grabbed his hands and pinned him against the wall, stabbing him in the head. then 72's acoustic ass said "RIZZ" so I shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR NOT A TIKTOK ADFICTED 6 YEAR OLD"

72 just ran up to me and pushed me, flipping him off  and said "that's offensive 🙄💅" I sighed and said "you acoustic fuck" then 97 said "hey STD infested pickme girl" so 72 got pissed off ane started to try and beat 97's ass, but not the way your parents did.

97 was beating 72's ass too. The partypooper was in shock and didn't move. I just looked at him and he looked at me. We waited for a few minutes then 72 knocked 97's ass unconscious. I looked at 72 and the partypooper this time. "you do it." 72 said.

i hit him in the back of the head hard enough to knock him out. then we made sure 97 was still unconscious before carrying him inside. then we talked about what to do about it. I knew one of my friends is really good with medical shit and would often heal injured wanderers and could heal the ones who've been bitten. they also enjoy doing so, 72 looked at me and asked "so uh.. I think he's hurt."

I looked at 72 and said "well no fucking shit smartass." so 72 called him while I did some dumbass stuff. aka playing with that thing on the wall that nobody knows what its called but I'm still gonna play with it.

"Nice to see you again, 47. How is the blue dude feeling?" He said, hugging me. "Nice to see you as well. He's doing fine. What happened to his arm anyways?" 17 stretched and said "well you saw him getting thrown around by 97. He tried to catch himself with his arms. I guess he was terrible at that, I don't know." "And that's probably why started yelling 'fuck' like 26 times, besides what all he did to him, I don't wanna know." 

he looked to his side then at the wall. then he said

"take care of him. Anyways just let him sleep for now. I-its not going to be very comfy so.... here's some painkillers. just sneak this in his drink or something" he hands me a thing of pills. "It'll help" he said before hugging me, getting ready to leave. After he left I picked him up and laid him on the bed, getting my laptop out.

Partypoopers POV:

I woke up to a partygoer sitting beside me, playing Roblox. I tried to sit up then I felt the worst pain possible. It hurt like hell so I just went back to laying down. He laughed and said "I would just stay there or go back to sleep." I just stayed still before saying "i- I can't go to sleep.." he heard how scratchy my voice was and came back with some kind of tea. "Drink this you scratchy voiced motherfucker." I took a sip of it and I'm guessing it was strawberry tea.

He watched as I drank it and after a few minutes I finished it then he said "hehehehehe I got you to take your pills" "fuck you" I said, giving him the middle finger. We started laughing again, and then everything hurt worse. "God damnit" I said.

It stopped hurting as much after a while so I was able to move. "What the hell happened to my arm..?" I asked. He looked at it and said "it's broken. I don't know what all he did. but that shit probably hurt."

------

I caught chainsfr in 4k on c.ai

my spelling on there is ass

my spelling on there is ass. I said this instead of those

also a lot of this was shit from my notes. so if there's anything I forgot to fill in (missing scenes) tell me, I'm a dumbass.

also tell me if I said shit that doesn't make sense so I can fix it