chapter 3

------

fsr i feel like he would have sigma level 10 gyatt rizz

------

he growled as I started to laugh then he said "I LIKE WATCHING NIKACODO AVACODO OKAY!?" which only made me laugh more. he sighed then stabbed me in the leg. "you act like your social security number is 2." and tried to punch me again.

he continued to stab me but I just kept laughing. he angrily slammed the knife into my thigh, watching blood splatter on the walls then he left it there and walked away, chuckling. "who's laughing now?" he asked, then noticed I didn't even react.

it hurt like hell but I just gave up. I just let him walk closer and grab me by the neck. I just let him try to throw me across the room. I've just completely given up.

nobody's POV:

the partygoer was surprised he wasn't reacting much but just biting his lip in pain. he stopped in front of him and crouched "damn. you're pretty tough then" he said, then he looked confused and worried. "and you didn't feel any of that?"

the partypooper gave him a thumbs up and said "felt every single bit of it. and I can't feel my leg anymore." then he passed out from blood loss. 97 just sat there and then carried him and laid him on the table again. he knew if he was dead, he couldn't torture him anymore so he got his first aid kit outnanf played doctor.

47's POV:

I heard someone screaming and something getting thrown but I just ignored it, knowing ✨it's the backrooms✨ and went back to sleep. I haven't seen 97 in a while. I wonder what he's up to. probably something weird, I know he's a fucking idiot.

I dreamed about spaghetti fucking lasagna. a tree climbing a giant cat and getting stuck. then a firetruck sprays the tree with water to get it down. my dreams are weird.

37's POV:

I woke up in extreme pain and tried to move but it was so intense that I could only stay still. it's also kinda cold in here. wait- no it's hot. no? it's both.

I saw the partygoer laying on the floor this time with his laptop in front of him. I think I saw a birdie- no, multiple birdies and I see them fucking and multiplying.

I have no idea what is going on i think I might be tripping balls. yeah I'm tripping. I tried. to grab one of the birds flying above me but it disappeared with a "poof!"

the partygoer looked concerned when he saw me grabbing the non-existent birds. he just went back to whatever he was doing.

the partygoers POV:

what in the cinnamon toast fuck am I watching right now. the blue bitch is grabbing the air and.. eating it? is he hallucinating?

i got up and walked closer to the fucking idiot and put my hand on his chest and asked "the fuck you seeing?" he tried biting me and said "birdie-" I gave him the "what the fuck" face and walked away.

maybe I'll just torture him tomorrow, this is entertaining somehow. I sat on the couch and watched him fall off the table I put him on and say "I'm gonna get you, you fucking n-" "ow- son of a bitch"

partypooper's POV:

i watched as the partygoer was watching me while eating a bucket of KFC, grape Kool aid and watermelon. I flipped him off then chased the bird as it flew away. then I saw a giant cat trying to eat the birdie so I pet the non existent cat and then fell down again.

then he aimed at me with a gun of some sort and shot me. I fell asleep instantly and woke up on that table again.

I was actually tied up so I couldn't move. then the partygoer walked up to me and stabbed me on the leg to wake me up. he took a lighter and burnt me in several places while smiling.

I screamed in pain again and tried to punch him. he grabbed my hands and threw me across the room. then he took the knife and stabbed me in the stomach as hard as he could and twisted the knife. I screamed loudly, it hurt my voice.

47's POV:

I heard a scream so loud I could hear it through his walls. which they were practically soundproof. mostly for the simple reason of: he's a fucking psychopath and likes to hurt people.

then I heard something get thrown again. I'll go check on it tomorrow. if I don't forget again.

37's POV:

3 hours later...

everything was hurting and I wanted to die. but once again, I was knocked out and he fixed me up so i wouldn't die. I went back to sleep and just waited for him to get bored of whatever he was doing and hurt me again.

+++++++
sorry this was lazy and short lol

dw, someone's gonna come save him (eventually)

lol

ily guys

buh-bye

also pls tell me what u think of this book so far and maybe some suggestions