Chapter 3

Iruma was staring at his supposed new school from the carriage.

"It's amazing isn't it!!" Sullivan exclaimed completely mistaking Iruma's expression of speechlessness for amazement.

The school honestly looked like something out of a kids show. ...it's so.. colourful. At least it has a hidden darkness, so not all hope is lost.

Iruma honestly really hates the uniforms but instead of saying anything about it and possibly making his new grandpa angry, Iruma chose to nod his head in silence.

He than turned his head to where everyone was flying to school and stared at them longingly.

..If I ask Sullivan if I can fly to school tomorrow will he let me? Maybe if I call him Grandpa he'll be so overwhelmed with happiness that he will say yes. Would that work? He seems like the type. Even if I have no idea why he would care about since my opinion really doesn't matter. ..oh well, no use thinking about useless things (such as myself).

The two of them kept talking until the carriage stopped, and by that I mean Sullivan kept saying stuff with Iruma nodding along. The carriage stopped and Opera opened the door.

"We have arrived."

"Oh! Opera, we must go get ready!" Sullivan exclaimed as he ran out of the carriage and disappeared, dragging Opera with him.

"h-huh" did they just leave me here?

....ok than..i'll just...go over there...?

Iruma awkwardly got out of the carriage and followed the directions that the other students went, leading him to the room that the entrance ceremony is hold at.

Unfortunately for Iruma he had to sit between other students.

why? Just why? Why do i have to be here? I really hate physical contact or just being near people in general and I'm literally stuck at this ceremony forced to be surround by people. ..'Sigh' at least's no ones touching me... Physical contact means pain, which admittedly is no big deal but still that doesn't mean I like it.

..I will just try not to attract anyone's attention.. After all that would interfere with my task of unsealing father. ...Not like anyone would pay attention to someone as worthless as me but still, its better safe than sorry.

"Our school song!!"

A school song? pls don't tell me everyone's going to start singing.. If they do than I hope it at least sounds good.

"ALL HUMANS ARE SOULS FOR US TO EAT. THERE BLOOD AND MEANT MUST BE COMPLETELY DEVOURED."

Of course. What did I expect from a school full of demons.. Its not like that's kind of cannibalism since both humans and demons are technically related.

"And next... Mr Principle please make a speech..."

I wonder what the Principle looks like? Probably old.

"OI, IRUMA-KUN YOUR OJII-SAN IS HERE." Sullivan exclaimed infront of everone, to the horror of Iruma and the Irritation of the Guard dog.

Why would he do that. Does he want me to die. ..Wait! is this why he wants me to attend this school? Because he's the principle of it?

"To tell you the truth my grandson also entered this school. He is a very cute boy." Sullivan bragged about Iruma, who really rather he didn't.

..Saying something like that will get everyone's attention. Please, please don't say anything weird. I will die of shame if you do.

"I AND MY GRANDSON TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER EARLIER." Sullivan said as he holds up a large poster of himself and Iruma together.

...now everyone knows my face. How am I suppose to avoid attention if your making everyone notice me? And why do you even need a poster of that? Just get a normal sized picture.