Protolog

"..Worthless ...demon, mistake idiot.. useless.. annoying , waste of space.. fagot.. experiment 01, freak." these are names I remember being called ever since I was 3 years old. It's kind of funny, my 3rd birthday is the day my father left me at the orphanage. I don't hold it against him for leaving me there after all he only did it for my safety even if his plan of safety failed.

He's currently sealed somewhere in the demon realm. How do I know? Simple my father knew he didn't have long before he got sealed so he told me a plan to unseal him.  If I ever get to the demon realm to find Solomons ring and use it to unseal him, he made sure that I memorized the incarnation and everything on the off chance that I was able to find it.

.   .    .    .    .

Another day of my adopted parent (if you can call them parents) selling me to people for money, which means another day of experiments, pain and torture. At least they can't touch my wings now that I figured out how to stop them from coming out every time I'm in danger. not like it stopped the experiments but at least they aren't getting cut off anymore. I'm just glad they never fully removed them.

.   .    .        .               .       .

Getting tortured and experimented on is normal for me but that doesn't mean I can't feel pain. That being said I'm used to the pain by now so I can mostly ignore it.

They're sending me to the sea? Well Im glad i will be away for a little while. That will give my wounds a chance to heal seeing how because of lack of food and water I'm a lot weaker than I should be, otherwise my wounds would of healed by now.

As a demon I have a lot of abilities such as gluttony which basically lets me absorb (consume?) anything I want and turn it into energy for me to use. I have a lot more abilities, more than a demon usually has as they usually only have one bloodline gift. Not to say I'm not great full for them cause I am. I especially like my infinity space which basically is my own dimension which I can store anything in including people, although my healing abilities are my favorite cause then I can heal myself faster than normal and heal random animals I come across.

Is it normal to be able to understand the animals? Meh even if it not it's probably because I'm half demon..? ..Right...maybe a bloodline ability.? ..or something else.

.. eh whatever. Anyways I'm glad I get hurt a lot (well not really but still) cause I get to train my abilities so there pretty strong now, they would be stronger if I had a sufficient amount of food and energy but there pretty strong for now.

Like that one time when an animal wasn't moving at all and looked like it was going to die I managed to save it in time (The animal was actually dead but Iruma doesn't need to know that).

My healing abilities aren't the only ones I train of course. I make sure to always practice magic or go practice my flying whenever my adopted parents would leave me in the woods, which they do a lot so I was able to get super fast and strong. I want to be the strongest I can be (The stronger I am the more successful I will have in unsealing father) that way I will never get hurt again.

unfortunately I won't be able to practice since they're making me work on a tuna boat. It's really annoying cause I won't be able to go flying. Do you know how uncomfortable that is, not being able to fly when you have 6 wings. I know that all demons have wings but I have 6, most demons only have 2, sometimes 4 if they're lucky but I haven't ever heard of one having 6. That's one thing that makes me different, well that and the ability to fully hide them which includes hiding the wing roots, which normally you can't do. Perhaps since someone has been trying to remove my wings without killing me since I got them they've adapted to hide so as not to be taken.

.      .       .

..are you kidding me. They really just decided to sell my soul to a demon. Well not like they can anyways cause I'm half demon... and half human... Ok! they totally can, I'm about to get eaten! After all that pain and suffering I'm about to die all because they sold my soul... No wait Im still half demon so they can't sell my soul and the demon can't eat me cause that would be cannibalism.

Eh.. what's he doing!?- "huh wait!" Damit he's ignoring me. ..did he really have to tie me up? at least he flew me to the demon realm..I guess? well no use panicking I will just tell him I'm half demon and that it would be cannibalism if he were to try to devour me. ..Hopefully he won't eat me.