hot tub

[A/n- Let's keep pretending Lily isn't Rays daughter in this one. Theres a mention of panic attacks in this chapter, but it doesnt go into any detail.]

Henry was in the hot tub, he had invited Lily to join him. She came out wearing a small black bikini, much to Henrys approval.
Henry looked at her as she came out. He smirked slightly.
"Nice." He said, before going back to looking at the stars. It was peaceful here. He then felt the water start to heat up.

"Nice?" She questioned, Lily and Henry weren't dating, but they had always secretly had an attraction to eachother.
"Yeah, nice." He replied, taking a sip of his drink. He then looked at her and smirked. "So, what have you been up to lately?" He asked.
"Not much, you?"
"Eh, same old, same old. You know, saving the world and all that."

Henry chuckled lightly, taking a sip from his drink. He leaned back in the tub, feeling the warm water against his skin. She got into the hot tub, groaning softly as the warm water eased her muscles.
"How's the water?" He grinned, enjoying the tension.
"It's perfect."

Henry continued to lean back in the tub, his gaze never leaving her as she relaxed in the hot tub. He took another sip of his drink, feeling the warmth spread through his body.

"How's work been? I saw on the news about you finally catching Drex."
"Yeah, well, that was quite the adventure. I've been trying to catch him for months. He's slippery." He grinned, remembering the thrill of the chase. "But now, he's behind bars where he belongs."

She nodded in agreement, she threw her head back against the rim of the tub, sighing in pleasure. Henry watched her relax, enjoying the sight of her in the hot tub. He took another sip of his drink before leaning forward slightly.

"So, how about we make this a little more interesting?" He asked, his tone teasing but full of promise.
"Go on.."
"You wanna play 21 questions?"
"Yes. I love that game."
"Alright, shoot." He instructed.
"First person you ever kissed?"

Henry smirked, taking another sip of his drink as he watched her over the rim of his glass. He considered lying but decided against it. "Bianca." He replied, knowing that it would surprise her.

"Gross, your turn."
"Fine, who was the first person you ever kissed?" He asked.
"Mitch Bilksy. Worst decision of my life."
"I can't imagine that was pleasant."
"Have you ever had a crush on Charlotte?" She smirked.
"Nope." He grinned.
"You liar."

He threw the pool net at her, she moved out the way before it hit her.
"Hah! Missed me, missed me, now you gotta- ..."
"Now I gotta what?" He teased, knowing she hadn't finished the rhyme 'missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me.'
"Nothing.."

Henry grinned, taking another sip of his drink. He could feel the alcohol starting to warm him up a bit. As he looked at her, he found himself wondering what it would be like to kiss her.

"Your turn. How about... have you ever had a crush on me?"
"Gross, no."
"Liar." He said, his tone teasing but with a hint of curiosity. "Come on, admit it. You think about me least ten times a day."
"Yeah because I see you everyday, not because I fancy you."
"You dont think I'm cute? Not even a little bit?" He asked, his eyes gleaming as he leaned closer to her.
"I- no.."
"Liar." Henry smirked, taking another sip of his drink. He liked the way she blushed when he teased her.

"Who do you have a crush on now?" She asked.
"Selena Gomez."
"Valid. Your turn."
"What happened in maths the other day? Why'd you have to leave?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I uh- had a panic attack.."
"That sucks, how come?" His voice held genuine concern as he looked at her.
"I don't know, I was just having a bad day I guess."

He saw her demeanour change as she closed herself off, staring into space and pulling her knees to her chest. "Hey, come here." He said, opening one of his arms for her. Henry stayed quiet for a moment, just enjoying the feel of her head on his shoulder. He could feel her warmth and he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to hold her, to protect her. She sat closer to him, his arm around her and her head on his shoulder.