25: Sweet Morning

Tyler didn't want to get out of bed. Despite being wide awake, leaving the nest of blankets that smelled wondrously of HIM didn't seem tempting at all. Everything was soft, cozy, and perfect in his cocoon.

Robin had left a few minutes earlier, hurrying to class to avoid getting points deducted for absence. He'd left Tyler with two sweet morning treats: a kiss with promises for more and a breakfast snack in the form of a pop-tart.

The pop-tart was already long gone but the kiss still lingered on Tyler's lips. It echoed through his limbs, making him feel all tingly and warm.

He needed more kisses. He needed more... everything. And it was all he could think about.

Luckily, he didn't have many classes today. Just a counseling appointment with Miss Horn and then a Geology class after lunch. His sparse schedule was a blessing because he couldn't imagine his brain being able to take in knowledge when it was already filled with bouncing emotions in every color of the rainbow.

He couldn't stop thinking of every kiss, every touch, every nudge. It was all imprinted on his body, changing it forever. Knowing what such closeness felt like made him realize he could never be without it again. He couldn't not be gay, or even pretend to be so, anymore. It was physically impossible.

Tyler's thoughts strayed over and over toward a certain part of Robin's body, which had become very hard during their intimate dance. He imagined sensing it against his skin. He imagined touching it, stroking it, kissing it. He imagined the moans elicited from Robin's throat.

Could he ask if he could touch it? Just blurt out something like: "Could I please touch your dick right now because my horny brain is unable to focus on anything else at the moment?" Would that be super weird? Of course, Tyler didn't want to do anything Robin didn't want him to do but at the same time, he also wanted Robin to know that he desperately wanted to caress him, like to an extreme degree. It was kind of embarrassing how obsessed he was but yet he couldn't steer his thoughts elsewhere, nor did he want to.

He was a slut for cock, it was that simple. Which was a new revelation for Tyler but not an unpleasant one. It was a pure and uncomplicated part of his gayness compared to the social intricacies of coming out.

His own body wasn't immune to the effects of these naughty thoughts. Looking down, a noticeable bulge lifted the covers. Which was quite inconvenient since Tyler needed to head to his counseling appointment soon. Of course, he knew a sure-fire solution to his problem but enacting that solution here and now felt wrong.

He wasn't going to jerk off in Robin's bed. If such release was to be experienced there, Tyler wanted to experience it together with the owner of the bed. To sneak-start on his own didn't feel appropriate.

So what to do then? Cold showers usually worked but then there was the leg issue since Tyler assumed Robin didn't have a shower chair in his bathroom. Unfortunately, showering without one posed a risk, especially in a slippery bathtub. Explaining how he'd injured himself from a fall wasn't how he imagined their next meeting. Tyler had far naughtier plans...

And thinking of those plans didn't exactly alleviate the downstairs situation.

Sitting up in bed, he forced himself to think about something else. Disgusting things. Mushy pea soup served at school lunch. Cold canned beans eaten straight from the jar when his mom didn't pay the electricity bill. Funky alcoholic concoctions made up by Chase and Dylan while they were pre-partying in their room.

After rolling a reel of disgusting highlights in his head for a few minutes, Tyler's body finally cooperated with him again. Now, if only he could keep his thoughts somewhat pure, he may be able to get through this school day.