They Want to Keep Us Apart [A]

(Narrator Speaking Only + Very short)

Kaveh and Al Haitham have known each for a long time. They basically grew up together. But now that they are roommates its like they dont get along.

"Ugh! I hate you Alhaitham! I really do!" Kaveh yells at Alhaitham. "Oh do you really now Kaveh?" Alhaitham teased. "Im
being serious!" Kaveh yelled again walking to his room and slamming the door.

Its times like this people think and say "they must not like each other very much" "oh they must despise each other." Well suprisingly, thats not the case between Kaveh and Alhaitham.

Yea, I know, their relationship seems like shit. But deep down in their hearts there is a spark. But what keeps them away from that spark you may say?

Well, nobody knows. Is it fear? Anger perhaps?

"Kaveh! You ruined another one of my books!" Alhaitham yelled annoyed. "Thats what you get you jerk!" Kaveh yelled back, pouting after saying his sentence.

Gosh... oh ive never seem a relationship so weird.. But look at them.. they look cute together. Strange... how could these two people who hate each other look so good together?

"I dont know Tighnari.. Whenever I talk to Alhaitham, i just get this nervousness in my body.. he just makes me so angry. Just thinking about him makes me angery"

Angry? Strange word to use i shall say. How could you possibly be nervous if he makes you angry?

"What are you going on about? Theres nothing between us Nilou... You must be dreaming."

"No Alhaitham, your not listening to me!"

See! This red hair girl gets it? How could these 2 people who hate each other stay near each other for so long and constantly fight! I, myself couldn't, wouldn't!

"Alhaitham im sorry for messing up your book.." Kaveh says shyly, lowering his head towards the ground. "You're forgiven." Alhaitham says fastly with no reaction. "Are you not gonna apologize for what you did?!" Kaveh yells angrily. "Theres no need to." Alhaitham says. "Ugh! Dont play dumb Alhaitham!"

This relationship is horrible.. how could possibly look cute together!

"Fine you want me to say sorry? Well then im sorry, im sorry for upsetting you even though your highly sensitive" Alhaitham says still searching for his books.

Then he hears the sounds of tears and turns around.

"Cant you just be nice... cant you..." kaveh sniffles amd then wipes his tears. "camt you just mean your sorry for once!" kaveh said running off.

Alhaitham stared off into space. What an idiot move Alhaitham! We totally need more idiots like you.

Alhaitham walks over to Kavehs room and he hears sniffing. He knocks once.

"Go away if you just want to make fun of me for crying..!" Kaveh yells from the other side.

"No kaveh im sorry, im really sorry this time.." Alhaitham said a bit hesitantly.

"I hate you.." Kaveh said through the door again.

Ugh! This must stress you out! It stresses me out too! Can they just get together already! Or... what if thats not possible. Like i said, something is holding them back.

"Oh hey Kaveh! How are you and Alhaitham doing!" The traveler says smiling and all happy. "Oh we are fine..." Kaveh says

"Are you doing ok? You seem to be down" The traveler questions.

Kaveh sighs. "Yea.. but i feel like i dont know what to do with me and Alhaithams relationship. I want to make it work but its like the Archons are against us.."