Rainy Days [A]

The song above is very good. It will also help you feel more into the beginning of the story!

MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND SUICIDE
_______________________________
Nobodys pov

"Al Haitham you're such a fucking dick! I cant believe I ever even liked you from the fucking start. All you ever do is shit on the things i do... can you at least...! For once...! Not complaim about everything i fucking do! Ive never did this to you after we got together... I thought you would be different.. but maybe i was just being fucking delusional" Kaveh spat at Al Haitham. Tears ran down his face as he spoke and he had his fist clenched. "You know what... maybe we should just break up!" Al haitham said "all you do is constantly he complain, you never fuck shut up!" He yelled.

Kaveh looked at him in anger "Oh me? Im always fucking complaining? You're a fucking dickhead!" Kaveh yelled "Says the one who is also..! A dick.." Al Haitham defended himself. "Fuck.. you right! We should just break up! I cant take it anymore... I try to be happy everyday! For you! For myself! For my friends, my family, for everyone! But i just fucking can't anymore!" Kavehs voice cracks and he takes a deep breath before he speaks again. "Im tired of trying to be happy when im really not Al Haitham! Being with you just makes me feel.." he stops and more tears run down his eyes. "So dead inside.... And i just can't anymore. I lov- I loved... you... but its time for me to just move on" Kaveh said walking to his room to pack.

"Whatever... always crying... why would i care if we broke up.." Al haitham mumbled under his breath. He went in his room and slammed the door. He sat there in silence and then he heard rain. It was the last thing he heard before falling asleep.

The Next Morning

Al Haitham woke up and stretched. He reached on the other side of the bed to find it empty. "Oh.. right. What was i even thinking" he said rubbing his face. He got up and looked out the window "Its still raining? I thought it would be done by now" he said crossing his arms and sighing. He walked outside his room and look in the living room. Memories of the night before came back into his mind

"Being with you makes me feel... dead inside"

He remembered thinking Kaveh said. "Ugh fuck, why am I thinking about him" he shook his head. He went to the kitchen and made himself some coffee.

The house was awfully quiet.

He sat by the window looking into the rain. More memories flooded his mind.

"Haha! Al Haitham stop! That tickles!"
"Dont run away!! Come here!!"
"No! No! I'll pee myself!"

Al haitham laughed to himself while looking out the window. "Good times.." he sighed. A tear ran down his eye and he swiped it away quickly. "Enough of that.." he sets his coffee cup down in the sink and walks over to his library. He opened the door and all he could remember is memories of him and Kaveh.

"What are you doing in here?"
"Oh! Uh! Uhm! I was just trying to pick out a b- woah!"
"Be careful what if you hurt yourself .."
"Oh hush!! Put me down!"
"I'll walk you out"
"Wait no! I wasnt done pickin- ah!"
"Shhhhh.. now stay out my library!"

Al Haitham chuckled to himself remembering that. The memories started to pile up on him. He looked at his phone. "Why am I looking like he would give me another chance.." he sighed. "I need to get my mind off of him.." he said, walking out the library. He looked out the window and saw it was still pouring outside. He sighed again and walked into his room and layed in his bed hoping to sleep it off.

"Kaveh... You probably hate me and shit but i-" Al haitham stopped speaking. Kaveh looked at him. "What is it Haitham? You can tell me" Kaveh said smiling. Al Haitham could feel his heart beat faster and faster. Kavehs smile made him so happy, his voice, his face. The way he complains at everything. Al Haitham would always laugh at him and make fun of him. But now it was like all the little things that Kaveh did that annoyed him, now made him love him. "I really love you"  Al Haitham blurtted out.