One Last Chance [A]

Kaveh POV

My boyfriend is the biggest player at school. But unfortunately for me, I managed to date him. All because my friends dared me too. People say hes bad, but he's actually very sweet and I actually started to like him. Hes gotton me many gifts. He gives me many hugs amd kisses, and he doesn't care what anyone says about us. My friends have told me to break up with him because im taking it too far, and ill just end up getting my heart broken. But i don't believe them, or anyone else who says hes a player. We've been dating for 2 months now. Me and him are happy and no one will stop that.

I sit in my seats waiting for my friend to arrive. "The bell should be ringing soon.. where is he.." i say under my breath. I open my books as the professor walks in the class. He yells at everyone to silence and everyone runs to their seats, and some continue to giggle. I rest my head on my hand, and look at the door, still waiting for my friend to just appear. "Kaveh! Care to answer the question since your so distracted by the door." The professor says. He looks at me, waiting for the answer. "Oh im sorry, what was the question.." I say in a quiet voice. The professor then walks up to me. He grabs my book and starts to flipping through the pages and slams the book on the desk. He pointed at the question and said "You weren't on the right page" he smiles at me. The whole class laughs at some even start to whisper. "Next time pay attention so you could answer the question" The laughs get even louder and louder. At that point i just feel like rolling up into a ball and crying my eyes out.

Once the class is over I immediately grab my books and head for the door. "Not so fast Kaveh, sit back down" The professor says as everyone else leaves the class in a hurry. He walks up to me and puts some paper on my desk. "I need you to fill all of these papers out for me. And they need to be finished by tomorrow. If i dont have them on my desk by tomorrow. Then you should say goodbye to your graduation." He gives me a face of hatred, and then walks out the classroom. I start to tear up. "I just want to go home.. why do i have to be the one to do his work" I say with a couple of voice cracks. I grab the stack of papers and start to walk out the class and thats when i run into Tighnari. My best friend. "Where were you.. I was waiting for you all class." I said to him. "Sorry Kaveh. I had to run some errands for my other professors. But it seems you need help." He grabs some of the paper from the stack. "Kaveh.. are you sure you want to continue with Al Haitham." Tighnari says. "Of course i do! This is the third time youve asked today, is something bothering you?" I say, slightly worried but trying to seem positive. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. I dont want you to be sad" he said, not adding anything else.

——————————————————————
Hours Later

After Classes ended, i went to go find Al Haitham. I heard some people talking before I turned a corner, so i took a peak to see who it was and i saw one of the most popular girls in school kissing Al Haitham. They were having a full make out session. I never felt so hurt before. "Do you think he will find out about us" the girl says. "Theres a chance that one of his friends might say something". After i heard that, my heart sank. Before i could shed a tear, i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Kaveh? We've been calling you for the past 2 minutes" a familiar voice said. It was cyno, he was with tighnari. "Oh hey! Sorry I wasn't looking at my phone. But we should talk somewhere else." I say smiling at them so they dont notice anything suspicious. Cyno and tighnari give me a strange look. A look as if i had lied to them. They looked at each other and Tighnari grabbed my hand and walked away. Cyno on the other hand walked over to where Al Haitham and the girl were. "Wait..! Tighnari what is cyno doing?" I say in a panic. "Hes just gonna confront Haitham. Thats all. Unless you want to do it yourself?" He stopped and looked at me. But before i got to answer he said "Well nevermind, its to late" and continued to walk, still dragging me along.

In my head, i wanted to think that this will be the only time this happens, and i can just confront him about it after Cyno.

When me and Tighnari got back to my dorm, he sat me on my bed and told me everything he possibly could about about Al Haitham. I was in shock. I almost cried but i kept the tears to myself. But the more he told me, the pictures and text he showed me just made my tears run.