9

Serwi's Pov

To say I was shocked was understatement, he wants me to dominate him? Seeing my expression he spoke again,

"Please, I didn't know I wanted to be a sub, but you, you made me feel so good. Please I am selfish I know but please, please let me your little obedient slave, master." After a min or two I finally processed his words and looked at him with a smile, well this made my plan easier.

"Sure pup, but you have to follow my each words, infront of everyone too. Rules remain the same as you gave me"

He smiled, and I let my hand wonder around his silky hair, he pursed and I just chuckled, who knew the person I feared will become my sub in the end.

*Ding Ding*

"Pup please go open the door"
"Yes master"
I saw him going to the door opening it, and I smirked an idea coming in my mind, "Pup come here" he came to me while coming in to take the cash, "Get on your knees and go take the order on all fours" he pleadingly looked at me, I just ignored. He huffed out angrily and went to open the door, it was a perfect plan, the king who oozed dominance was being dominated by the one and only myself. I just needed a month more and then I could Begin my plan. As I was deep in thoughts I heard a Bark and looked at him kneeling beside my leg, the food on floor.
"Get up Pup, go take out the food for us I am coming." I took out the few things we will be needing this night and went to him.

Harih's pov:-

It's embarrassing to think that I was the dom and now I am his sub. I walk into the room seeing a maid dress, vibrator, cockring and handcuff lying there and I knew what that meant. I quickly dressed myself and trust me the skirt didn't cover me a bit, it was like I was wearing a leave never in million year I thought I would do this. I took the vibrator and wondered if I should use it, but then I decided against it since master didn't give me that. I put on a cockring and sat on my knees infront of the door. I mowed so that he knows that I am ready.

Serwi's Pov

When I heard that lustful meow, I knew my pup was ready. I walked into the room to see him kneeling hotly in that sexy outfit. I went to the drawer and pulled out a collor. He keenly smiled at collor and I putted it on him.

"Pup how do you want it to have? Kinky or normal?"

"Normal master." I nodded although I wanted it to be kinky but maybe he wanted in normal.

"Raw or with lube and condom?"

"Raw master"

"Good now what do you say to master"
"Please please master fuck me"
"Good tamed pup"

Third person's pov

Serwi kissed harih like his life was depending on it they were very rough, when finally serwi let harih breathe his lips were swollen and saliva was coming down from his lips making him look much more juicier. Serwi didn't wanted to waste a second and quickly undressed using his one hand to undress Harih too. After they both were in all their naked glory, Serwi went toward Harih nipple taking one in his mouth and using his hand to pleasure one and using another hand to lightly choke him. He twisted and pulled and bit. Harih was moaning and moaning not knowing how to stop and Serwi was starting to kiss his each and every sensitive spot.

"Fuck fuck master I need you, I need you inside me please, please breed me"

"Ohh such a needy slut you are"

And finally serwi turned him around and slowly went inside his subs pink tight hole without any prep. Serwi let harih relax before continuing he nodded a bit. Serwi understood immediately and pulled out and then roughly went in again he was now thrusting and hitting each and every spot of Harihs hole, finally after a particularly loud moan finding his prostate. He repeatedly slammed onto his prostate, making Harih moan louder.

"Fuck fuck Serwi I am, I am gonna cum"

"Uhh sorry but now Harih, remember I am the one in control , I am the master not Serwi."

With the cockring and vibrator still in him, Harih was having the pleasure of his life.

"Master please please master let me come, I will be a good pup, sub. I will breed you puppies and I will do whatever you want master. I will always know my place but please please let me cum"

Serwi was finally close and decided to let Harih come, he quickly pulled out the vibrator which was vibrating the whole time and the cockring before continuing. And finally they both came with a loud and sharp cry. 

Serwi cleaned himself and Harih up and then they both cuddled each other like they were lovers not knowing what was waiting ahead for them.

OK so next update will take time but you can consider this also as an ending. And I suck at writting smut please Don't mind. Anygays bye and all the best for all of yours life.♡