7

Serwi's Pov

I finally wake up snuggle into a warm chest and I get reminders of yesterday, it was embarrassing but maybe this was the punishment I wanted, but soon I realized how he shouted at me, I got further away from him, stirring him awake he goes to wrap his hand around me but I stop,

"Don't you think your deserve to punished master?"

"Yes,kitten but isn't it too early?"

"I will go lenient on you if you do it now if later I may embarass you for good" I smirk

He grunts and whine but get up and stand on the side of bed head facing down mumbling an apology.

"Master I want to you to be on time out, naked for an hour but the point is at every 1min you will get spanked by a machine with hairbrush and you will shout, I am sorry, I will never yell again. After that I will decide and tell you."

I saw his eyes widening,
"But kit-"

"No master you have to do it or else I will not talk to you."

"Okay but do I have to do it like right now, before even getting ready?"

"Yes master, now go strip and stand while I make the breakfast."

Harih's pov:
Must be thinking why did I agree? Because rule is rule, even though I am a dom but if I was the one in wrong I get punished. But this is hella embarrassing. I quickly strip as he set my punishment machine which I kept to punish him but look where I came trust me this machine is the strongest of them all, It hurts like hell. He motions me to come over, so I started walking towards me, he raised an brow and I knew what to do. I got on all fours and crawled to him. Soon the spanks started coming and damn it hurted every bit. I have never been more sorry before. He definitely hold a great amount of power. No one ever had the guts to punish me, and here starts the painful 1 Hr.

Time skip 1hr

Serwi's Pov:
I came in a saw him tired some tears fallen on his face and his ass bright red. Well it was a good punishment. I quickly went to to him and hugged him pulling him with me. He got freshed and went to eat breakfast if you are wondering his punishment is not over and he is still naked.

"You, Master are going to eat breakfast on your knees beside my leg and without using your hands."

His eyes widened for the 2nd time today and I felt pretty proud, I saw him gulping like he was gulping his pride,

"Sir, please sir don't make me do this, sir please I am sorry, I am sorry" Hearing him yell I am sorry and ouches was good but him begging like this was even more better. I decided to take pity and gave him options,

"Okay, but on a condition you are going to get spanked again with my hand on my lap and we will click a picture sending it in our friend group."

His eye widened 3rd time today, he slowly went on his knees beside me hands behind his back and started eating the food like an obedient puppy.

Finallyy I forgave him, and he hugged me. We went to the couch him on my lap he was pretty embarrassed saying he was the dom but still he cuddled and fell asleep. He was so cute and caring even though strict maybe I lo- no Don't forget your mission serwi.

Time skip

So we both slept and when I woke up he was staring at me his hands in his pants stroking himself. I smirked leaning closer near his neck and started sucking it, I could tell he now knew I was awake and damn I became hard too.

If you liked the chapter please vote and comment♡