5

He came and now I know I am a mess, he slowly uncuffs me and looks at me dead in eyes,

"I will fuck you whore, but answer my questions first"

"Okay, okay I will answer but please master please be fast"

"In the starting you were begging to not marry me, then why did you?"

I was stunned, I could not tell him the exact reason, but I have to give him one,

"I.. the spanks, yes the spanks they made ne realize how much of a sub I wanted to be, and you were the only one."

He hummed satisfied with my answer, and the moment he uncuffed my hand, I pushed him, got on top of him, fucking finally,

"Ahaha Harih did you really think I am a sub? Ohh small puppy"

His looks told everything how shocked he was, yes I was doing it to get punished, this time much worse, I want something to fulfill me.

And I pinned his hand above his head and Wrong move damn, I pushed him into sub mode, shit. So I am the top now.
He suddenly started squirming under me and I finally saw the huge hard on of his, looks like pup is needy,

"Beg pup beg"

"Sir, Sir serwi please please fuck me, my pink Virgin hole needs you, it need your dick, your cum deep inside it, your slut needs it, please daddy."

Fuck looks like I need to satisfy him, I quickly kiss him undressing him, I slowly move my hand from his neck tp chest, pinching and sulking his nipple, then I start kissing his neck giving hun a hockey feeling his body shiver down under my touch.

I bend him on the table and start eating his ass with my tongue bitting and sucking on his butt cheeks, I could see him moan and become a mess, if he shouts for even 30min more his throat will dry out with the amount he is shouting, I am still in awe seeing him as a sub, although I wad looking forward to get fucked and railed by him, but no worry.

I take the lube which he bought and pour it into my hands and start pushing it into his sweet pink hole, after scissoring him open, I finally pulled out my dick and pressed in him, fuck the way his ass engulfed my cock and sulked on it shit it feels so good. I started thrusting in him, in and out our skin slapping each other and I also become a moaning mess like the pup under me, squirming so much filled with pleasure, after slamming into his prostate one more time he comes. And I pull out, tired, I wanted to cut in him but he is still my master as I am lost in thoughts he got on his knees and started sulking me off and trust me this was the best blowjob I ever received. 

After everything I pull back and pet his hair, I get him in my arms and we go wash off, and went to sleep cuddling.

Don't judge wrote it for the first time, don't worry the dom Harih will be better.