CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: dad...

After everything that happened, Lexi couldn't sleep or eat

After everything that happened, Lexi couldn't sleep or eat. She knew Lucas and Erica were staying with Max in the hospital, but she just couldn't. The blonde already decided to visit their old cabin.

She walked in and gasped at the state it was in. She walked in her own and El's room and sat down on the bed. 

Lexi didn't even realize how long she has spent there, until she heard someon walking towards the cabin. She quickly took the gun out and walked to the door. Someone eventually opened the door and they were met with her gun.

Jonathan gasped, but then realized who it is. "Where did you even get this?" Jonathan asked her. Lexi smiled as she felt some deja vu "I'm a cop's daughter, aren't I?" She said in a duh tone. 

"Hi." She chuckled and hugged him. The blonde then looked behind him and saw her sister. "El, oh my god." She wrapped her arms around her. Will and Mike also hugged her. "What happened to your hair?" She pointed at El's head. "I have my powers back."

"This place is a total disaster." Lexi announced when they walked in. "Yeah. Well, that's a bit of a problem. I get we gotta hide Supergirl, but this isn't exactly the Fortress of Solitude, man. 
It's more like a fortress of grodiness." Lexi wondered who that guy is. 

"Come on, guys, seriously. I've seen Mike's room look worse than this." Nancy walked to the counter. "Ah, brutal, dude." The guy laughed. "Ah! See? Water still works. And, voilà. Cleaning supplies." They all separated and Lexi took the kitchen.

She kept cleaning, until a voice disturbed her peace. "Hey, kid." She turned around and met her dad's eyes. "Dad..." She ran to him and hugged him tighter than ever. "I missed you so much." She sobbed. "I know. I missed you too."

"You've grown a few inches, haven't you?" Lexi chuckled. "Yeah." She confirmed. "Alright, you gotta go see El, she's in our room." She pulled herself together. 

After the family was together again, they walked out, to see Joyce and the rest of the teens. El and Lexi both hugged the woman as Mike greeted Hopper. 

The blonde joined her fathers side again and just enjoyed the feeling of her father's presence, until snowflake's started landing in her hair.

El noticed them too and the two girls started walking out of the forest, followed by the rest of the group. Lexi gasped at the big cloud above the burning town. Helicopters were flying above it and Lexi looked down to see El pick up a freezed flower. "It's never over, is it?"