حق اور معافی|Right and sorry

When they say that justice finds the person, it was correct. For abusing a minor, for sabotaging a relation and for illegally doing paternal test, marina was sentenced to 2 years in jail with five lakh as the jurmana.

The morning after she woke up, she didn't know it would be the last day in peace as she got the court notice and saw the house empty with the daughter and father duo missing, with the one week of trial, marina was tired and had no evidence that would claim that it was other way around. Nor did her mind worked that she could use the physical strength dilawar used against her. She was gone, inside the jail with restraining orders against her. Dilawar finally sighed in peace as he saw the people he hired, refurnishing the whole house and taking unnecessary ( Marina's thing) away.

Another week passed, another week of torture and another week getting to know his daughter better. Things were just doing fine for dilawar. With his baby sleeping in his arm every night to waking up with her wet kisses on his face. Though the only thing missing in his life was internal peace that no one brought him before, but his ayesha.

He was ashamed. He wanted to ask for forgiveness. He wanted to told her the truth but he was afraid she would deny his visit or worse, he could be beaten by her father or brother. Sitting beside the head chair of dining table, sat dilawar with his zartaasha in his arm as he fed her the white rice mixed with daal, his zartaasha had unknown obsession with rice and would cry eating roti.

Knowing how harmful it can be, zartaasha's dadi would boil the rice and would make boil zeera rice after every two to three days. Dilawar sighed as he felt ajmal eyes on him but his attention remained on his daughter who was peacefully sitting on his lap with her back against his check.

At last when getting tired of getting ignored, ajmal spoke "Agar us se shadi sirf custody ke lie karrahe the....to ayesha ko batane mai kya moat arahi thi?" Ajmal voice was hard, it was harsh and it hurt dilawar seeing his parents behaving this way with him.

[If you were only marrying her for custody, why didn't you tell ayesha?]

"Abba wo marina thi. Jab wo mere khana ke chammach se dna nikal sakti hai wo ayesha ko nuksaan bhi pohcha sakti thi, mujhe aj tak uska rawayya zartaasha k sath nahi bhoolta mai ayesha ko takleef mai kese dekhta?"

[Abba that was marina, if she could my spoon to take DNA then she could have harm ayesha too! I still cant forget her treatment with zartaasha, how can I let it happen with ayesha?]

Dilawar justified and he justified right when ajmal hummed. "To ab kyun nahi jasakte us ke pass ap?" Safa too butted in. "Mujhe dar hai wo mujh se milne k lie mana kar degi!" He voiced out his fear, a habit he learned from his ayesha- to voice out his fear.

[Then why aren't you going to her now?]
[I am afraid dad, she will deny meeting me]

He gulped "bash baba" he nodded at zartaasha and kissed the top of her head as she slipped down him and ran behind ismael and ibrahim who were showing her the new toy, making her impatient. "Aik bar koshish karne mai kya harj hai? Wese to wo tumse bhot acha larka deserve karti hai-" and dilawar doesn't know what his mother said.

[Why cant you try once? Even though she deserve someone better than you]

He couldn't see her with anyone else, he couldn't bear the thought that she will be someone else angel, someone else support, that someone else will hug her, will kiss her pouty lips and will appreciate her smile, that someone else will reply to her witty questions that someone else will claim her, will sleep beside her, will make her the mother of his babies.

He couldn't think enough and got up, he washed his hand and left while taking the key of her favourite car. He left to run towards her. Her, who matters the most for him. As soon as he reached the gate of salaar's, he was shit scared again. Taking many many deep breath, he ringed the bell answered by an maid that lead him towards the loungh. As soon as he sat down, a booming voice had him standing up almost immediately