ماضی| Past

The atmosphere inside the car had changed, in the chill of Quetta, the blazing hot heater on her face was working as the heaven on earth. The sight change of scent when dilawar sat inside changed from the air fresheneres lavender to sandalwood, in something softly woody, creamy, rich and seductive.

Ayesha shifted in her seat with a small smile on her face. Dilawar looked at her from the rare view and started the ignition, smiling when he heard a small screech from beside him as his car made a rawr. Ayesha felt it inside her body. The noise of car is almost loved by every girl, the way it would rawr and make itself known, it was delightful.

"Um...is there any special place you wanna go?" Asked dilawar, sensing an uncomfortable silence with ayesha glancing at him from her side eyes. Immediately shaking her head as no, she flashed him a heartwarming smile "jahan apka dil kare" making him nod.

[Anywhere you wanna go]

Sitting beside him in the car felt unusually sensational, with her holy thoughts turning wide, seeing the grip he had on the wheel, the sleeve of his button down folded up to his elbow, with his muscular arm on display.

Ayesha gulped seeing the vein running in his hand, the back of his hand was different than what other man had, with his skin dusty and brown, his hand were big, compared to her, alot big. With veins and finger, thick and long, that held over the starring wheel, securely.

Dilawar could feel the eyes, practically digging in him and it was hard smiling subtly, he could feel the way she would shift, he was proud of the fact that his fiance had the same reaction as him when seeing her. That she was affected by his presence same way as he was.

Clearing his throat, dilawar helped ayesha turning her mind towards other things as well, that she did with her cheeks dusting pink. She looked outside the window of his car, and immediately her eyes widen seeing them driving on the highway road.

She gasped and turned around to him, who already had a warm smile on his face, she clapped her hands childishly, in the excitement of eating in the outskirts of quetta. Heavenly place.

Another tremor ran in her with another rawr of his car and this time, she couldn't control her excitement "I really like your car" and complimented him, humming at her with smile on his face "ah...it was a gift by abbu"

Car's were her favourite topic to talk or read about, with herself having a dream car same as his, she couldn't help herself no matter how much she tries "uncle ki choice bhot achi hai, this model here has alot of specifications and functions" laughing at her words, he nodded at her.

[Uncle's choice is really nice!]

"Ahan" he confusedly looked at her "mujhe kuch nahi pata. All i know car aik jagah se dusri jagah lekar jati hai" Laughing at his own words, dilawar continued to drive. Ayesha could help her dramatic gasp "apko is gari ka bhi nahi pata?" Nodding as no at her, he looked at her banging her head against the window suddenly.

[I dont know, all I know it takes us from one place to another]

[Not even about this one?]

"Jhoot na kahen" her voice in whispers, she glared daggers at him, Dilawar was pissed at her, he raised his eye brow at her "bol to aise rahi ho jese khud ko har aik cheez ka maloom ho, 10 gariyon ke naam to ate nahi honge"

[Dont lie!]
[You are saying like you know everything, do you even know the name of atleast ten cars?]

He spat angrily at her, not liking the fact of disappointing her, ayesha gasped another time, she was offended. She knew alot about things that she likes, let it be food or car "mujhe pata hai, itna pata hai jitne ap zindagi bhar yaad nahi karsakte" her mouth in sneer, she too spat back.