Chapter 50

Few hours earlier......

Sanskar could sense the imminent danger. After Ali went, he took a look at those documents. He was looking at the file when he could sense the presence of someone staring at him. From his peripheral vision, he looked at the person.

"You here Mr. Sahil?" Sanskar said humbly.

"Yes! Just wondering for the safety of these documents!"

"Oh! I will take them to office all by myself. Don't worry!" Sanskar replied.

"Try to go by the river route. You will reach easily!"

Sanskar nodded. After he went away, Sanskar called Swara.

In 10 minutes, Swara was standing, her face covered, with confused expressions on her face.

On the other side, Sahil was standing with his handcuffed.

"What?" Swara was standing shocked, "Me? Documents?"

"Swara! For the country, you have to do this!"

"I will! But why? What's happening?" She was still confused.

"Arun will tell you everything." Sanskar pointed at a person standing outside. Swara gave a confused look. With 3 buttons opened of his shirt which was already colourful, his hair coloured electric blue, a cigar in his hands, he was looking like a roadside romeo.

"He is seior inspector Arun! One of my most trusted one." Sanskar said, "He will sit with you in Rickshaw whose driver will be Senior inspector Vishal. Our inspectors will be covering you from all 4 sides. Don't worry about your safety."

"I am not afraid for me. I am afraid for you!"

Swara's words melted Sanskar a bit. Looking at her, he smiled and said, "If this file fell in wrong hands na, thousands of women like you will lose their husbands, kids, fathers."

Swara nodded. But her tearful eyes were glittering. Without even thinking of anyone else, she hugged him tightly. Sanskar smiled and said, "A brave wife of mine. I am so proud of you!"

"I will not let anything happen to this file. And not to you too!"

Saying so, Swara took a ring. It looked like an engagement band.

"I brought this for you from Ladakh. It has a gps. I will connect it to my phone and I will be knowing your location." Swara smiled amidst her unshed tears, "I know these things are not durable. But with my whole trust in universe, I know this will not damage untill I reach you."

"Sometimes you behave as a detective wife." Sanskar smiled and forwarded his finger.

"I love you Sanskar!" Swara said and kissed his hand, "I know you love me too."

Sankar felt a great sense if relaxation wearing that band. He knew Swara's hopes will not let him die.

"Aeee shani! Chalti kya???" Arun called Swara like a chapri. Swara looked unbelievably at him and then at Sanskar.

"Sorry mam!" He again said in a low voice.

"Swara! Goo!" Sanskar signed her. Swara nodded. She left everything on God and kissed him goodbye.
-------------------
Sanskar laughed at the Chief. He stared in his eyes and said, "Brave wife of mine! We show bravery here because we know our wives are braver then us!"