Chapter 15

Sanskar called Ayush. He wanted to know Shekhar's condition. He suffered a major attack as soon as he heard about Swara. He was admitted in hospital.

"Ayush! How is uncle?" Sanskar asked.

"He is fine now!" Ayush replied.

"You had your dinner?"

"Yes! Parineeta bhabhi just brought. Sujata aunty and Badi ma are still here! Don't worry about me. You please anyhow find my didi!" Ayush's voice broke.

"I will bring her back!" Sanskar tried to comfort him.

He cancelled the call and put his head over his seat. Swara's eyes came in his mind. Her care, her concern for him, he was missing everything.

"I am sorry Swara!" His heart let out a yelp.

He looked at Swara's photograph in his phone. Swara's smiling face made his heart cry. He could not even think about the place where she may possibly be hidden.

"Sir!" Ali came near him and forwarded a cup of coffee to him. Sanskar denied.

"I know you are distressed sir! But you did not have anything since morning!" Ali was concerned, "How will we be able to find her then?"

Sanskar did not say anything. He just looked away trying to hide his tears.

"Sir! Do you trust your love?" Ali asked.

Sanskar nodded.

"When every hope is shattered, every door seems closed, then only love can guide a person! Your love will protect her. Trust your love!" Ali said.

Sanskar took a deep breathe. Ali was right. He should not lose hope. He felt the moment of their first hug. He felt the moment of their alone time just before the party.

He took the cup of coffee from Ali and tried to smile, "You are right! I know that she will be alright and I will reach to her soon!"

Night went uneventful. Sanskar came to hospital. Shekhar was sleeping in the room. Ayush and Uttara were sitting on the bench nearby along with Adarsh.

"Ayush!" Sanskar called.

Ayush stood up with a jerk.

"Where is didi? Is she found? Is she alright?" Ayush ran towards Sanskar.

Sanskar could not say anything. He signed Ali.

"Swara ma'am has not been found yet!" He informed.

Ayush looked at Sanskar. He was on the verge of breaking down.

"Be strong! You have to take care of Shekhar uncle!" Adarsh came from behind and patted him.

Ayush nodded. He then looked at Sanskar and folded his hands, "Di loves you so much! And you love her too! For this love only, please find her! I don't know what a mother's love is! But I know one thing, that didi never failed to make me feel loved all the time! I can't...." His voice choked with tears.

Sanskar felt tears in his eyes too. She was the one who knew how to make everybody feel loved. God cannot do any wrong to such a soul.

His gaze suddenly fell over Uttara. She was wiping her tears silently.

"Uttara!"

Uttara looked at him. Sanskar was amazed to see her like this. She was crying for the first time, that too for her sister.

"Don't worry! I will find your didi soon! And I believe when she returns, you will not leave a single stone unturned to make her feel cared and loved. She may be needing this. And at least, after seeing your tears, I can hope the minimum from you at least!" Sanskar said in his cold voice.