Chapter 18

Bose family was sitting in Maheshwari Mansion. After all, today was the day when they were talking about the dates of Swara's marriage with Sanskar. Swara, dressed in a blue Anarkali, was sitting with a smiling face just in front of Sanskar who was looking dashing in a yellow kurta.

"7 july is a good date!" Shekhar agreed on the date suggested by Ram.

"Only a month left!" Adarsh was almost dancing with happiness.

"Gear up for preparation then!" Durga Prasad said.

Ashna came running near Swara to give her a small kiss over her cheek. Swara smiled and took her on her lap

"Ashna beta! Now you have to call Swara mommy!" Sujata was the happiest.

"She is my Bunny Mommy!" Ashna was happy too.

Sujata and Annapoorna made Swara wear a red dupatta over her head.

"Officially welcome to our family Swara!" Ragini and Pari said from behind.

Wedding preparation were going on at a good speed. Sanskar's room was getting renovated. Swara took out her wedding lehanga and jewellery which she purchased for her wedding with Nikhil. A bitter sweet smile came over her face.

"Remembering Nikhil?" Uttara, who had already seen her with wedding lehanga, came and ask her.

"I can't forget him!" Swara said, "I know he will always be with me."

"Yes! And he will be happy to see you moving on with someone so good!" Uttara said.

"Uttara! From when you have grown to care for me this much?" Swara asked.

"When I started caring for you, you are going away from us!" Uttara hugged Swara. It was the first time she had hugged her in her life.

"You alright?" Swara was shocked.

"Yes! Sometimes the fear of losing someone made people realize their worth!" Uttara was still hugging her, "I snatched your childhood from you. I can never forgive myself!"

"Shhh! It's my wedding! Don't you wanna go shopping?" Swara wiped her tears

"Shopping! Are I will purchase the whole shop! It's my didi's wedding. I should look most beautiful na!" Uttara said amidst her tears.

One month passed in a blink of time. It was the engagement day. Maheshwari Mansion was filled up with guests. The fragrance of roses and jasmine was filled in air.

Sanskar saw Swara coming out of her room. Dressed in a shimmery white lehanga, the lillies tucked in her hair aiding to her beauty, she was looking like a regal princess.

"Am I really looking good?" Sanskar asked Laksh.

"Too good!" Laksh replied.

Sanskar walked to Swara. She looked at him and her heart skipped a beat. Dressed in a black tuxedo, he was looking not less than a prince.

"You look beautiful!" Sanskar hushed.

"Nothing as compared to you!" Swara whispered.

With holding hands, they entered the venue. Everyone present there, adored the couple. They declared their love in front of them by making them wear rings. They were officially engaged.

The love of Sanskar was enough to bring glow over Swara's face. Haldi had just enhanced it on their haldi ceremony.

Sujata applied haldi very happily to Sanskar in Maheshwari Mansion. Afterall it was Sanskar's marriage with the most perfect girl she ever imagined. Moreover, she was happy to welcome Swara in her house.