Chapter 4: Lost in Another World

Location: ZPD. Saharan Square in the Heart of Zootopia
No One's POV
Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde we're in the station after arresting a 20 year old cheetah. They we're having a break right now in the lobby along with the other officers.

Nick's POV
"Another job well done huh Carrots?" I say in a joyful and exhausting tone while eating a blueberry muffin after a 20 minute pursuit of a Night Howler smuggler on a cheetah.

"You barely keep up during the pursuit Nick" Judy commented while eating baby carrots with a dip.
I felt slightly offended by it.
"At least I tried. My feet are so sore from that 20 minute chase!" I exclaimed, making the other police officers glance at me for a second.

I finished eating my blueberry muffins before I throw away the wrapper into a trash.
"Okay Carrots. Let's go and continue with our patrol" I then joined Judy, walking out of the police station.
'I am so gonna hate long criminal pursuits' I thought to myself while entering the police car and my partner is driving the car since it's Judy's turn to drive it because we take turns on driving it.

~Somewhere in Tundra Town~
Lingard's POV
'Where... Where am I?'
I opened my eyes and I could feel something sharp, causing me to moan in pain.
'Oh dammit... I can't believe this happened to me and my body... Is okay but... Where am I?' I think to myself as I stood up from the snowy ground and picking up my white high-tech backpack, typing 2446 on a number pad to check on my belongings as my backpack opens.
'Thank goodness that they are still intact... I need to get out of here somehow' I then grabbed a flare out of my backpack to illuminate my dark surroundings before walking forward.
"I need to get out of here" I whispered to myself while walking slowly and cautiously in these cavern.