huh..

Ranboos POV:
I knocked on bills door
"Hey, You awake?"
"mmhh why?"
I heard him shuffle around in his sheets before i clicked open the door.
i sat on the corner of his bed.
"Tubs wants us to go back to his apartment"
"He does? Are you sure?"
I hesitated. It's what he texted me about but, after what i did, why would I even show my face.
"Mhm. He asked me to come back, he wants to apologize."
"Ran, look at me, this isn't your fault hun."
"I never said it was"
I smiled painfully at him. If I would've just told tubbo, then we wouldn't be in this mess, now would we. why do I care anyways right.
Bill stood up and walked over to his dawer.
"Better go then, mhm?"
"Auh right now?."
i sprung of the bed, bouncing to my feet, and walking over to him, trapping him against the wall next to the dresser.
I looked down at his eyes, him looking up at me, looking like a desperate lost puppy it was so cute.
I kissed him on the lips, closing my eyes, him putting his head up to meet my lips, his eyes closed before i could even touch his His lips drew a smile across them, the sparkle in his eyes before he closed them was all i needed to know he was ready for me to go and further.
I put my hands underneath his arms, kissing him ever so tenderly, lifting him off his feet, gently kissing him.

Billzos POV:
I grabbed onto the corner of the dresser, one hand on the wooden dresser, one hand on his shoulder, gripping and holding on.
Whimpers escaped my lips when he pulled away for air, indicating that I wanted more. My legs dangling against the wall, my head pressed against it, meeting him just where he needed.
His hands on my hips, him pressing his body into mine, moving it when I needed it, putting pressure on my body.
His veiny hands on my waist, moving, slowly, pushing me in and out.
Slowly he dropped me down, kissing me one more time before opening his eyes.
"I say it's time we go Hun"
"aw mannn"
I kissed him one more time before walking over to my closet and taking a hoodie out.
"I know I don't wanna ethier but we have to"
"I know"

HEY GUYSS.... IK IVE BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE BUT. IM BACK FOR A BIT. GIVING A LITTLE LEEWAY TO WHATS GOING ON HELP.
ANYWAYS
I've been gone so i could have time to myself. so i can think about who I am, and let me tell you, I am doing so much better mentally. i am still a little not mentally well, but other than that, I've figured out who i am, it's a little better now :)
thank you all for understanding, love you all<3/p - levi 🌷