Him

RANBOOS POV
I finally arrived at Tubbos small apartment like complex, for being a small apartment looking complex it was pretty big. As soon as I got in someone I didn't expect to be there was there and I was surprised but happy. As soon as I took one step in I was greeted by smiling faces, but one specificly stood out.
"Hi ranboo"
A small boy with freckles, chocolate brown hair, dark eyes I could just fall-  I need to stop.
"Hi bill"
I smiled like an idiot. I couldn't help it!! He's so.. he's so pretty and he knows it. He also had a huge smile on his face. We just stood there looking at eachother, even though I was talking to the others I couldn't keep my eyes off him..
"We're gonna start the stream Soon!!"
Tubbo yelled loudly from the living room or whatever you wanna call it. I was in my room getting ready when suddenly a soft small voice broke the silence of my room just the fan was suddenly inturpted. I turned to see Billzo is a hoodie, my hoodie I had given to him the last time we hung out, and really really short shorts.
"Boo I.."
He muttered. He needed something but I couldn't I just couldn't tell what he needed.
"Bill hey hey what's wrong?"
I had fully turned looking at his expressions. Maybe he was tired? I don't know. Maybe he was reggressing?? Maybe he was to afraid to tell Tommy or Freddie he's tired  and came to me? I don't know. I looked closely, he was shaking and his eyes were filled with tears, as soon as I went to ask if he was okay he ran into my arms and began sobbing. I just rubbed his head and tried to comfort him the best I could.
"Boo.."
All he could manage was a sad sobbing sound, I could tell he was trying to tell me something. I quickly scooped him up into my arms as he rested his head on my shoulder and I shut my door and locked it. He grabbed on to my hoodie and wrapped his arms around my neck managing to say boo boo... Just a couple more times.
"Bill, honey breathe"
I'm pretty sure he was reggressing but we had a stream in 14 minutes and time was flying by fast. In a small box I hid under my bed I slid it out with my foot and sat bill on the bed. He still had ahold of my hoodie strings and was sniffling like crazy. I opened the box and he let out a small soft whimper letting me know he needed my attention again. I took out a pink pacifier and a small stuffie and handed it to him. I sat next to him and picked him up setting him on my lap and he snuggled into me holding the small stuffie. I grabbed his paci and popped it into his mouth and he closed his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder slowly calming down. He  took out his paci.
"Boo... I.. I nu slep las nite.."
You could tell the baby talk in his voice. I really felt bad. I could tell he hadn't reggresed since the last time he seen me and that was over a year ago. He put his paci back in his mouth and tugged at my hoodie. I pulled my mask down and kissed his forehead, rubbing his back in the process. I heard a knock on the door and bill panicked and grabbed onto me as tight as he could.
"Hey is Bill in there??"
It was just Aimsey, but Billzo didn't wanna speak.
"Yep! I have him were just talking"
"Okay well the stream starts in like 8 minutes hurry up!"
Aimsey called and I heard her walk away. Billzo took his paci out and placed it in the box. He was slipping out of reggressing but you could tell he was sad because he wanted to be small.
"Billz"
I said and I rubbed his head ruffling his hair
"When the streams over you can come in here and I'll cuddle you and you can be as small as you want honey"
I said in a calming voice. He smiled and nodded in response and grabbed my hand. It was so much smaller than mine. I pulled my mask up with my free hand and I walked down stairs.

End!!!! prt.2 probably coming TMRW!! Those scenes will probably be the ones with the makeout scenes between ranboo and Billzo Ill try to make them not so like I'm sexuallzing them in anyway!!!!! See you all TMRW<333