the room

Ranboos POV
After the stream Billzo took my hand without anyone seeing and asked if we could go to my room. I obviously said sure, I said goodnight to everyone and took bill to my room.
"Ranboo,"
Billzo said and he slowly closed the door behind him locking it.
"Yeah?"
I sat on the bed and look at him tilting my head a bit. He walked over slowly, pushed me back and bit and sat on my lap.
"Oh oh uh-"
I stuttered. I STUTTERED. He looked up at me, pulled my mask down, and planted a messy kiss on my lips. I was shook he grabbed onto my hoodie a bit and broke the kiss.
"Sorry"
He muttered smirking a bit. I was red. Probably as red as a tomato. It was very very hot in the room.. or so it seemed..

Billzo's POV,
I pulled at his hoodie. I really really wanted more. I pulled myself closer and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again adding a bit of biting down on his lip. I pulled out wards and kissed him again. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I broke the kiss and looked at him. My eyes lit up.
"Your enjoying this?'"
He looked down at me,
"Yeah I am"
He smiled. His smile is something I could melt into just melt into that smile. I missed him again. This time more messy and aggressive. He kissed back. It was getting hot. Really really hot..

MORE PARTS COMMING SOON!!!!