chapter 3

It was now your third day of being in the digital circus, you were already going crazy, you stayed in your room again for most of the day till gangle knocked on your door to come and check on you, her and zooble decided to keep you company for the day, just to make sure you were still sane.

You three walked around the circus talking to each other, ignoring everything else around you guys. "So y/n are you sure you're okay, you seem a bit.. Down" gangle asked. You looked at her and tilted your head a bit.

"I'm fine, it's just odd is all, I mean I never planned to be trapped here like everyone else.. You could practically go mad here" you say shrugging.

"But that doesn't change the situation we're in, I'm just trying to think of a way we can all get out.. In one piece" you say sighing, your body was exhausted after staying up all night trying to make up strategies to escape this hell.

"Y/n, there's no way out.. We've tried already" zooble said as they sighed, a small sigh was also heard from gangle.

"I know but I at least want to try.. It's better than going insane right?" You asked, they looked at you concerned.

"That's how kaufmo went insane, he thought he saw an exit and went on and on about it till he became abstracted" zooble states, you shook your head.

"Are you sure that's the reason he was abstracted, it could have easily been someone who made it seem that, that's the reason for it, but something else could have caused it" you said, you were being honest, Caine didn't seem like the one to trust and from your perspective he could have been the reason so many people got abstracted, not them going insane, maybe they knew something he didn't want the others to see or know about.

"Y/n...please drop it before it happens to you too... We don't want anything to happen to you after losing so many others.." Gangle said in an empathetic tone, you sighed and looked down.

"Fine" you said, all you had to say was you'd drop the conversation, you never promised to drop the whole situation of looking for the reason as to why people were getting abstracted or how to actually get out of there... Just a little longer...

"Thank you" gangle said softly and smiled before getting smacked in the face by a block which broke her comedy mask, you looked in the direction it was thrown from and saw jax, he snickered. Gangle just kneeled down crying.

"He broke my comedy mask..." She said as zooble patted her on the back to cheer her up.

"Here I'll take you somewhere where we can fix it" zooble said as they helped gangle up and took her somewhere to fix the mask. You glared at jax.

"Jax what the h*** is wrong with you?!?" You asked harshly, walking up to him clearly annoyed. He grinned.

"What~ it's all in good fun, plus she can get a new one anyway, you did look upset with what they were saying so I thought I might give them a reason to leave" he said in a mischievous yet soft tone.

"God you're so f***ing annoying" you said in an annoyed tone as you groaned. He chuckled and smiled at you.

"So, what got you all p***ed off?" He asked walking around you like a mischievous cat. A huge smirk on his face.

"What's it to you?" You asked annoyed, he chuckled again and moved closer to you, inches away from your face, you leaned backwards to create some space between each other.

"I thought we should hangout, if we're gonna be stuck together for who knows how long we might as well get to know each other right~?" He mused in a soft voice still smiling. You scoffed.

"Like I'd want to get to know you" you said harshly, he leaned away from you putting a hand on his hip and chuckled.

"Mean one aren't you~" he chuckled. "It doesn't bother me, but I am interested in learning more about you, for research purposes" he grinned.