chapter 1

You sigh, walking through a shop before seeing a peculiar looking headset, intrigued you buy it and the computer it came with, once you got home you took a while to set it up, because it was pretty old, you didn't want to mess anything up and wind up breaking the thing, once you got it set up you turned on the computer, it surprisingly didn't have a login or ask for your email.

"Weird.." You mumbled to yourself as you looked at everything that could have already been on the computer, you paused staring at a game. "The amazing digital circus?" You asked to yourself, you looked over to the headset and connected it to the computer, assuming that, that's what the headset was for and clicked on it opening up the app, as it loaded your head started to feel a bit fuzzy, you became a bit dizzy before everything went white.

When you finally felt better you noticed you were somewhere completely different, hearing a odd but catchy theme song when you entered, you look around knocking into a block by accident and it started glitching through the floor, you backed away but when you did you bumped into someone.

"Hey-" a girl in a jester costume said before turning around to see you.

"I am so sorry" you said nervously, your voice caught everyone's attention and they all stopped their theme song and looked at you.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" A purple rabbit said, you tilted your head confused, 'where the hell am i?' You thought to yourself.

"Hey gato, you didn't answer my question" he said, snapping his fingers in your face, you jumped a bit startled and looked at him confused.

"Did you just call me a cat?" You asked, obviously confused and probably a bit offended.

"That's what you are right now isn't it?" He asked, you looked at yourself, you were basically like the rabbit guy but a cat, but kinda like a human-ish with cat like features, and a blue and white jester costume(kinda like moondrops costume).

"What the h*** is going on?" You questioned in an annoyed yet panicked tone. "... Why can't I curse?" You asked completely confused.

"Ah yes, that's my family friendly filter, it keeps everyone here from saying anything that's not family friendly" a guy with teeth for a head and two floatling eyes said.

"Another human, this is going to be fun, I'm Caine I'm the ruler of this digital circus, you know everyone else I assume?" You shook your head.

"Oh, well okay. Gingle, zooble, kinger, jax, ragatha and pomni, oh and this is bubble" as he says everyone's names he points at them, they either look bored or wave awkwardly.

"Uhuh, yea so how the f*** do I get out of here?!?" You yelled, you were honestly panicked, you tried to pry off the headset you had on but you couldn't.

"Good luck with that, not like we haven't all tried it before" jax states snickering, pomni kicked him in the shin. "Hey!" He yelled annoyed.

"Sorry about him, but he's right.. We've all tried and weren't successful" pomni says in an empathetic way. You looked at her both worried and shocked.

"I need out of here... I can't stay here, I have so many things I need to take care of.. So many people.." You said sounding stressed and sighed. "I only tried on the headset cause I thought I could like, play a game to like ease some stress... So far it's not helping.." You sat down and groaned in annoyance.

"Well, after you enter you can't leave, so how about a little fun?" Caine said in a peppy tone. You look up at him annoyed before he spawned a bunch of weird shapes with eyes.

"Capture all the gloinks before they cause too much chaos, I'll be back later" Caine said before snapping his fingers and vanishing.

"... What.. The.. F***.. " you said annoyed, everyone looked at you and jax walked over to you and leaned down.