Bonus Chapter #1

Takes place between Chapter 19 - Chapter 21 
When Tam found out Keefe wrote him love letters and wouldn't speak to him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Linh frowned as she made her way towards Tam's room.
She was waiting around for him by their lockers, along with Biana and Fitz to hear if things went well with Keefe but... Keefe came by and he looked miserable so Linh assumed Tam had went back home.

Linh made it outside of Tam's bedroom and she sighed softly as she held onto the door handle, knocking on the wood lightly.
"Tam? Hey, can I come in?" Linh called out softly.
Linh heard a grumble, so she assumed she was allowed inside.
She opened the door and she looked to see Tam face flat in his bed, his face buried in his pillow.

Linh looked around and seen the letters were scattered about the room. They weren't ripped, but they looked quite... crumpled.
Linh noticed a letter down in front of her feet so she crouched down and picked it up. She stared at it and read through it.

'Dear Tam,
                    I'm writing this letter to you to let you know that I have feelings for you. I know you must be thinking that I should have confessed in person. But I'm not so sure you would have believed me so I decided to write this instead.

You still probably don't believe I could have feelings for you, so I guess I'll have to prove myself.
If you still think this is a joke, then tomorrow you will see how wrong you are.

    ~ Your Secret
Admirer'

Linh felt a strange feeling in her chest. She noticed a small rip at the side of the letter. Tam probably wanted to shred the letter to pieces, probably wanted to shred all the letters to pieces but... they meant too much to him.

"I'm an idiot."
Linh looked over at Tam who was now sat up and staring at her.
His eyes were red and puffy, he kept sniffling every few seconds as he held a pillow close to his chest.
"I mean, it was obvious it was a prank, wasn't it?"
Linh frowned as she held the letter in her hand as she got up and made her way over to Tam.

"Well..." Linh hesitated as she sat down beside Tam.
"This letter... it doesn't seem genuine..."
Tam scoffed.
"Thanks Linh, that's making me feel better." Tam scowled, feeling his heart ache even more once Linh said what she said.
"But..." Linh began as she looked over and noticed a letter near her on the bed.
She took it and quietly read through it.

'Dear Tam,
                    Alchemy is not your thing, huh? Haha, I seen you during lunch. Your hair was so messy and your face was a little dirty. I'm guessing you caused an explosion or something?
Oh whatever, it was cute. You looked cute.
And your face when someone would say something about it, the way you'd try and fix your hair but somehow made it worse was adorable.

Haha, you probably think I'm some weird stalker or something. I swear I'm not, I just pay attention to this kind of stuff... Or well, I have been more recently.

I hope that whoever you have for Alchemy will not trust you with making anything for a while.

~ Your Secret
Admirer'

"This one..." Linh smiled as she handed it to Tam to read.
Tam skimmed through it, his face a mixture of bitterness and slight joy.
His cheeks were red, or they became redder once he finished looking at the letter.
"This one seems much more genuine."
Linh held the two letters in her hand and looked at Tam.

"I think he did... begin to gain feelings for you the more he wrote." Linh said.
"Keefe wouldn't have gone on for so long writing these letters if he didn't like you."
Tam gulped as he bit his lower lip.
"... It still hurts Linh-" Tam began.
"I know." Linh softly said, wrapping her arms around Tam and holding him close.
Tam hid his face in Linh's shoulder feeling his eyes well up.

"He wanted to mess with me Linh, I can't-- how can I trust him?" Tam said, his voice hiccuping as he began to cry once more.
Linh let Tam cry into her shoulder as she rubbed his back.
"I don't know Tam. But everything will be fine, I'm sure of it..." Linh whispered in a soft, comforting tone of voice.

Tam let out a sob. It broke Linh's heart to see her brother so heart-broken.
But she did what she could and just... comforted him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 766

A/N: Woo, first bonus chapter!! >:3
It's weird to see that (at this moment) the fic has 6.5k reads, like woah, I didn't expect it to get that many reads.
Next bonus chapter will focus on Fedex, I'll probably publish that soon since I've already started writing it ^^