Chapter 45

Tam was getting his books from out of his locker, about to head towards his classes in the Diamond wing.
"Eugh, I wish I could go back to Level Five, the red uniform really suited me."
Tam glanced over and saw Keefe coming up to him.
Tam smiled at his boyfriend.
"I think you look nice in anything." Tam stated as he shut his locker.
Keefe grumbled as he kept fiddling with his cape and uniform.
"Yeah...I'm not so sure..." Keefe mumbled.

"Shouldn't you already be in the Golden Tower for your lessons?" Tam asked, facing Keefe.
Keefe bit his inner cheek.
"Tamm...Lessons don't start in like 5 minutes, I'll be fine." Keefe said.
"Keefe...you gotta make sure you're attending to your studies." Tam stated.
"C'mon, be good and head over there. I can survive not having you walk with me to class." 
Keefe frowned.
"Can I get a goodbye kiss since we won't see each other until lunch...?" Keefe asked.
Tam rolled his eyes as he grabbed Keefe by the cape and pulled him closer. Keefe's face turned red as Tam acted so boldly.
"You can get a kiss from me at lunch." Tam stated, smiling sweetly at Keefe.
Keefe whined.
"Tam-" Keefe began.
Tam pecked his cheek which made Keefe shut up for a moment.

"Go." Tam said, letting go of Keefe's cape.
"Let me know how your sessions go at lunch and if you haven't gotten detention yet by then, I will give you a proper kiss."
And just like that, Tam turned around and walked away, heading towards the Diamond wing.
Keefe stood like that for a few moments as he ran his fingers through his hair.
God, he was incredibly smitten for Tam. They've been together for so long and his heart can never catch a break with whenever Tam takes him by surprise or even by kisses on the cheek.
The bell had rung and Keefe yelped as he realized he had to quickly make his way to the Golden tower to get to his session.

He was going to get that kiss from Tam, so he had to make sure to be extra apologetic to his mentor if he was going to be late.

*****

"I don't think red is my colour." Dex stated as he looked at himself, fiddling with his cape.
"Awh, well I think it's cute." Biana said, looking at Dex.
"You're one to talk, you suit anything." Dex said, frowning at Biana.
"How do you guys think I feel?" Tam questioned, looking at his white cape.
"I feel like I'm blinding everyone."
"Yeah, Level Six is not...great." Linh said, looking at her own outfit.

Dex glanced about the cafeteria, trying to keep a look out for Fitz and Keefe.
"I wonder what's taking them so long." Dex said, sighing.
"Golden tower is a bit further away, and maybe they have a bit more course-work." Tam shrugged.
"I'm wondering where Sophie is." Biana stated.
"I haven't seen her since I spoke to her this morning..."

"Does Keefe like his uniform for Level Seven?" Linh asked, looking at Tam.
"He thinks it looks bad. I mean, I think it looks fine." Tam shrugged.
"Fitz actually looks really nice in his uniform." Dex said.
"Oh! Hey, they're here!"
Dex waved over Fitz and Keefe.
Tam glanced over and saw Keefe and Fitz. Fitz smiled as he waved back at Dex and Keefe seemed to have a huge grin on his face when he saw Tam.

"...Okay that uniform is not doing Keefe justice, it clashes with his hair." Biana stated.
"Hey!" Tam scowled, looking back at Biana.
"I'm telling the truth! He's a cutie but, Tam...c'mon..." Biana said, tilting her head sympathetically at Tam.
"I think he looks handsome." Tam said.
"Of course you do, you're his boyfriend." Linh said.

"What are we talking about~?" Keefe asked as he sat next to Tam, wrapping his arm around him.
Fitz sat next to Dex, quickly kissing his cheek, making Dex blush.
"Just our uniforms for this year." Linh said.
"Yeah, and how blinding Linh's and mine is." Tam stated.
"Mmh, it suits you though!" Keefe exclaimed.

"Uh-huh...how were your sessions? Cause any mischief?" Tam asked, raising his eyebrows at Keefe.
Keefe smiled. "I behaved. Ask Fitz, I didn't even annoy him during one of our sessions that we shared together!"
Tam glanced at Fitz.
"He behaved." Fitz stated.
Tam looked at Keefe and smiled.
"Mmh, good. I'm glad to hear that." Tam said.

Keefe blinked at Tam.
"...Soo, where's my kiss?" Keefe asked, smiling.
Tam rolled his eyes.
"Guys, beware, the gays are gonna share a kiss so cover your eyes." Tam stated, looking at their friends.
"Oh no! Not the gays kissing!" Dex gasped dramatically.
Fitz snickered as did Biana.
"Not gonna wanna see that." Linh said, instantly averting her gaze.
"Eh, I'm not wanting to see y'all kiss either." Biana said, also looking away.
Dex hid his face in Fitz's shoulder and Fitz rested his head on top of Dex's, kissing the top of his head.

"I don't like how you warn them like that anytime we're gonna kiss." Keefe said, looking at Tam.
"Eh, but you like kissing me without them making comments." Tam shrugged, smiling as he leaned in closer to Keefe.
Keefe smiled. "Mmh... you make a great point there."
Keefe leaned in slightly and Tam pressed his lips against Keefe's. Keefe gladly kissed Tam back, shutting his eyes. Keefe was expecting a decent amount of time to pass but only about 3 seconds passed before Tam pulled away.
"Alright, the gays have ceased their kissing." Tam said.
"Woah, hey, I behaved so well for a kiss like that?" Keefe frowned.

"Keefe, do not complain." Linh stated, looking at the Empath.
"Just be glad you got a kiss."
"Yeah, be more grateful Keefey!" Biana exclaimed.
"Yeah Keefe, you telling me that my very short but very loving kisses are worth nothing to you?" Tam questioned, tilting his head at his boyfriend.
Keefe grumbled, pouting as he looked away.
"Stop tryna twist my words..." Keefe mumbled.
Tam laughed as Biana giggled at Keefe.

"Hey, once we get through our first week back, I can come over and sleep over at your place this weekend, okay?" Tam questioned, looking at Keefe.
"Uh, and when were you gonna let me know about this?" Linh questioned.
Tam looked at Linh. "I guess now?" 
Linh rolled her eyes and Tam smiled.
"We don't have anything planned for the weekend, do we?" Tam asked.
"Eh...I guess we don't." Linh mumbled.
Tam looked back at the empath.
"So? Sounds good?" Tam asked.
Keefe smiled as he pecked Tam's cheek.
"Yeah, sounds good." Keefe said.

"Linh, we could have a girl's night with Sophie if you want." Biana offered, looking at Linh.
"You know what? That sounds nice. Maybe we could invite Marella as well." Linh said, smiling at Biana.
"Dex, if they're gonna have a sleepover as well, I'm going to Rimeshire with you for a sleepover." Fitz stated, looking at his boyfriend.
"Uh, I'll need to check with my parents. And you're gonna have to prepare yourself for the triplets to harass us." Dex said, looking at Fitz.
"...Eh, sometimes Keefe is worse than the three of em." Fitz shrugged.
"What-? Hey!" Keefe scowled, glaring at Fitz.
Fitz smiled at Keefe.
"I'm kidding!" Fitz exclaimed.
Keefe grumbled, looking away from Fitz and having his own conversation with Tam.
Fitz looked at Dex and leaned in.
"I'm not kidding." Fitz whispered in Dex's ear, causing the Technopath to giggle.

Keefe heard Fitz's comment but he did not want to scowl at Fitz again. He knew Fitz was saying that with love, or well...he hoped Fitz was saying it with love.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1196

A/N: tbh I cannot remember the uniform for the Elite levels. My friend said it was like black and white or something like that, but I feel like it must be also based off the colour of the level (like the previous levels) so I'm just doing whatever I think is right :p