Talk with Neville (edited)

AN: edited 2/5/2024 I fixed some things one of them is instead of Harry going to Diagon Alley the day the Dursleys return he goes 2 days before they return.

================================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

Chapter 3: Talk with Neville

========================================================

Third Pov:

It has been about two and half weeks now since Harry had recieved the letter from his godfather along with getting a hold of his family grimore and amulet. Harry has been busy earning money, physically training, doing chores, review most of his last three years school books, reading his mom's old school books and her journals, reading his mom diary, going to the muggle library to read some books and watch videos on the computer, practicing his Metamorphmagus ability,  practicing some sword stance using sticks, and training in his Occlumecy. Not long after seeing through the dark lord's memories Harry remembered multiple past memories that had been oblivate. It had been a few days after when harry was busy organizing through more of Voldemorts memories that when he came across the memory of when Harry oganized through all his memories both remembered and forgotten. When he had gotten though half way through orginizing Voldemort's memories Harry had seen the memory of the first time Voldemort had, had sex which had made harry stop working on occlumecy to calm as he was embarassed about that image not because of Voldemort but because of the beautiful woman he had done the action with. While trying to calm down Harry had for the first time looked in the mirrior after splashing his face he was shocked by what he was seeing his hair had turned a dark shade of hot pink similar to the shade he has on his cheeks as he is blushing.

This of course has surpised him making him fall over when he had got up again he had looked closely in the mirror as he tries to change his looks in different was which he suceeded in doing and that how he found out about that ability. Ever since then Harry made time to train with his newly found ability that he never knew he had. Harry knew the Dursleys would be returning in two days and he wanted to get some shit done before they return maybe talk to the goblins to help him make a contract to take everything marge owns. Harry never liked Marge especially when she had continuously insulted his parents when ever she visits and was the reason Vernon didn't sign his form last year to go to Hogsmade. So with that Harry got dressed pockets his money planning to go shopping in the muggle world and wizarding world today. After pocketing his money he pocketed his wand after doing that he headed down stair used the phone to call a cab since Harry didn't wish to call the night bus and he now knows that it illegal to apparate at the moment. It taken 23 minutes for the cab to get to him Harry climbed in and told him of a store he wished to go to that was located near the Leakey Cauldron. Harry planned to get some actually decent clothes before going to Gringotts. After a while Harry got to London he payed the cab driver then got out. First things first that Harry did was go to a store that selled clothes, shoes, and more. When entering the store Harry got the attention to one of the workers at the store who was a woman who looked to be in her mid-30s. Harry had put up the look of a helpless young man way out of his depths when it comes to fashion. Which wasn't that hard though Harry was not completely helpess to fashion he never really been shopping at a clothing store for himself or by himself except when he got his Hogwarts uniform which he has worn the same one the last 3 years so he rather have help as he was nervous. When the woman asked if she can help him with anything he gave her a story that his home had burn down and one of his neighbors who was a bit bigger then him let him borrow some old clothes of his until he got new ones and he really aprieciate some help sense he not really a fashion kind of guy.