Letters from The Dogfather (Edited)

A/N: edited 11/25/2023 after reading back I thought of some changes that could be better for the story along with found some new pictures that I liked better for the Potter family Grimore and pendant.

===========================================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

Chapter 1:Letters from The Dogfather

========================================================

Third Pov:

It has been 2 days now since Harry and Hermione rescued Sirius Black from receiving a dementor kiss. Right now Sirius can be seen laying silently on a private beach getting a tan. While he lays there tanning he thinks about the past year, more specifically about the last few days. He had finally met his godson! He couldn't get over how he looked like James but with Lily's eyes. He also noticed how his godson seemed a lot like James even though Harry didn't grow up with his parents. It had been a great surprise to him that somehow Harry had managed to get his hands on the Marader's Map, but nothing had prepared him for what happened next. Just when he had thought it was all over, that he was about to have his soul sucked out by a dementor, Harry and his brilliant friend Hermione who reminded Sirius so much of Lily in all but looks had rescued him on Buckbeak.

Silently he wondered if it should have been the other way around. That the adults should have rescued the children. But then again, he always knew Harry wasn't an ordinary child. He'd never forget the day James had confided the prophecy to him. That same prophecy cost the death of his two best friends and the sanity of two very close friends. However, at the moment Sirius didn't want to think about that right now. Sirius had enough time to think of his two best friends deaths for the last 10½ years he was in Azkaban thanks to the blasted dementors. What he wanted to think about was the prophecy. He wondered if Dumbledore had told his godson about it. Scowling, he realized that the Headmaster wouldn't want to burden that child with the truth, instead letting him live in ignorant bliss until one day he's attacked unprepared and murdered. That boy was destined to duel Voldemort, yet he probably hasn't even been taught to duel properly. It was right then and there Sirius Black decided to take matters into his own hands.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was early morning, it had been a few days now since Harry and his female best friend had saved his godfather with the help of Buckbeak. Harry had been back at the Dursleys for the summer since yesterday and already Harry truly missed Hogwarts. He always missed Hogwarts terribly whenever he was in this house. However, the summer started to be one of the best since the Dursleys had left yesterday after dropping him off at the house after picking him up from Kings Crossing. They will be gone for two and half-week trip to France with Vernon's sister Marge leaving Harry alone in the house. This means Harry can do whatever he wants for the next two and a half weeks without dealing with the Dursleys. However, after the trip, the Dursleys will be returning to their home with Marge who will be staying the whole summer again. Harry didn't know why especially with what happened last summer when she stayed but Harry plans to stay away from Marge as much as possible until he leaves for the Weasleys. Right now Harry can be seen lying in bed sleeping when he hears a tapping at the window.