War Torn

Kiryu stood along side the other Eva's, it's left arm spun around ans turned to a vibro drill.

"Auska, Rei go high, Mari we will charge forward" Akane said

"Go it!" Mari said

The angel now on ground level it's flaps flying freely around it.

Unit 0 and 2 leaped into the air, Unit 5 and Kiryu charge directly. The angels flap came together and launched forward.

"Woah low bridge" Mari said

She lowered unit 5 only its left shoulder armor plate broke off, Kiryu leaped to the side.

Mari Lance collided with a newly formed AT feild, Kiryu pushed its drill forward shattering 8 layers of AT feilds

The angels eyes flashed but unit 0 and unit 2 crashed ontop of it breaking its at feild and driving their knifes into the angle.

"Point blank asshole!" Auska shouted

The last Feild cracked and Maris Lance missed the core but stabbed through the angels gut.

"Damn it I missed!" Mari shouted

Its eyes began to glow, kiryu jumped onto the angel grabbing its face forcing it to look up, a pink beam fired and blasted the armor off kiryus hand.

Akane screamed in pain as she jumped off the angel,

The angel wrapped its flaps around unit 5 and threw it like a rag doll.

"This is bullshit!" Mari shouted

It made more fields to push unit 2 and 0 off it blasting them back away.

"Auska are you okay?" Rei asked

"I think so...Akane!" Auska shouted looking up amd seeing the angel approached kiryu

Kiryu looked at the angel its massive size looked down at it, it got closer.

The smoke cleared from the beam and the angel stopped, it saw the bone arm.

Akane inside suddenly felt a pain in her head, images flashed and information drilled into her head, she screamed and everyone heard her.

"Akane what's wrong?!" Misato asked

Kiryu eyes turned red and roared again, it took a step forward and the angel slowly backed away.

Nobody could believe what they were seeing,

"Is it....retreating?" Ritsuko asked

"Its scared" Misato said

The angel panicked amd fired its beam again, only this time kiryu fired a blue atomic breathe hitting the pink beam directly causing it to curve around the atomic breath.

The blue atomic breathe went through and hit the angel directly burning its side.

"What the hell was that?!" Misato asked

Unit 2 and 0 got up, Unit 5 rolled up next to it.

"Should we help?" Auska asked

Rei looked around and had an idea.

"Wait here I'll be back" Rei said running to a lift nearby.

The angle brought its flaps together amd lauched them forward again, it hit kiryu on the side more armor amd tech fell off to expose bone amd flesh.

Kiryu responded and fired and atomic breathe, this time the angel formed hundreds of AT feilds and all were shattered as the blue beam hit its face blowing it up.

The angel was hurt but it slowly began to regenerate, kiryu charged forward crashing into another AT feild and kiryu started to punch right through.

The Angel fired its beam again burning off more armor exposing more bone.

"This is our chance!" Auska said picking up a heat spear, Mari followed behind.

They charged forward, the angel saw them and pushed kiryu away and turned to face them made more AT barriers and charged its beam but kiryu jumped on it amd forced it to look up again.

Mari and Auskas spears and Lance hit the barrier,

"Come on so close" Auska said

The angel brought its flaps together again, it quixkly lauched them forward, Unit 5 ducked again but unit2 wasn't so luck

It went right right unit 2s arm amd pushed her away, it used its flaps again to throw unit 5 away, it then launched forward and hit kiryu in the gut lifting it up and throwing her to the side.

"Kiryu and 3 Eva's weren't enough, we reached the limits of our capabilities" Ritsoku said

The main screen show the lift with Unit 0 but now carrying a N-2 ICBM.

"What is she doing?" Misato asked

Rei charged forward the angel saw her.

"AT feild max level" she said

The rocket hit the Angels AT field.

"I can do this for him, so he never has to pilot again" Rei said

But she was being slowly pushed back.

"Its no good a single eva can't get through it" Misato said

Unit 2 showed up using on arm tk carrying the spear hitting the AT feild shattering a few layers,

"We can do it for him together" Auska said weakly

Unit 5 charged it again and thrust forward shattering more layers.

"You Thought I miss this party?" Mari said

Kiryu arrived it bit down on the AT feild ripping off more layers.

Inside akanes eyes were glowing red too.

"Just one....ONE MORE LAYER!!!" Akane shouted and kiryu ripped the last barrier

The angel covered its core just as the missle crashed into it. Kiryu grabbed unit 5 and 2 and carried them away.

"Get out of here....and thank you...all of you" Rei said smiling

The N2 ICBM detonated with the power of a dozen nuclear warheads destroying the geofront and anyone unlucky enough to be outside.

The ground shook violently, everyone in the command center watched the screen that was just bright white.

"Where are they?" Makoto asked

Slowly the bright white light faded and black burned scorched geofront was revealed, unit 0 stood burned and in ruin.

The smoke slowly faded revealing the silhouette,the Angel slowly as the smoke cleared.

The angel was still alive and unharmed.