I CAN be gentle... But I won't

Slash climbed over Axl on the bed, kissing his jaw and gingerly pulling on his shirt. "Nnn, Slash stop..." Axl muttered as Slash raised his shirt up his stomach, then paused. He sat up, stopping his kissing just as instructed and sat on his knees, looking at Axl with bright eyes. Axl hissed, pulling on his arm again, "Noooooo."

Slash grinned in amusement and replied smugly, "What? I thought you wanted me to stop?"

Axl growled in frustration, "Ergh, noooo I don't know what I want."

Slash kissed the corner of his mouth, "Do you want me to make up your mind for you?"

Axl nodded briskly. So Slash gently tugged on Axl's shirt some more, pulling it over his head and sending him glances to be sure he was still fine. Slash really just wanted to kiss him everywhere and he wanted to fuck his brains out, but he would be patient and gentle if that's what Axl wanted.

Slash kissed his lips, then trailed more kisses down his neck, along his collarbone, over his shoulder, up and down his tattooed arms then back down his chest and his stomach until he'd covered his entire torso in millions of affectionate kisses. Axl groaned, closing his eyes and burying his fingers into Slash's curly hair as he slipped his thumbs over his hips to tug on his leather pants. Slash kissed the middle of his chest, "Can I take the rest of your clothes off?" he asked softly.

Axl nodded, not opening his eyes, "Yeah."

Slash kissed his ribs, tenderly undoing his pants strings and sliding them off his legs. He wanted to be sure to be the exact opposite of however Axl's abuser had treated him. He didn't want him to think about that all, just enjoy the pleasure.

So he made sure to do everything that he knew his abuser would not. He was gentle and considerate and patient, he'd make sure to cover him with kisses and ask him what he wanted. He encouraged him to tell him to stop if he wanted to stop, and he wanted to make him feel good. He didn't want him to hurt.

Well, if he hadn't been raped then sure, he'd want him to hurt just a little, but hurt good, not in pain. But if he did that, he knew all Axl would focus on was the pain, (even though he's a bit of a masochist,) but it would likely remind him of too much trauma. And Slash just wanted him to feel good.

Slash tenderly ran his hands up and down his hips and glanced down at Axl's hard dick. Axl craned his neck back, he showed no signs of wanting Slash to stop, and he almost seemed desperate. So he let his hand fall along his groin, his thumb gently stroking around his base.

Then his fingers curled around his length, making Axl groan. Slash pumped him slowly, a few times, listening to Axl letting out whines that made his dick twitch inside his jeans. "You like that?" Slash asked lustfully.

Axl nodded, "More baby," he grunted. Slash did so, his hand movements a little more forceful than before. Axl moaned, letting his head fall back and gripping the bed sheets. "Shit honey you're gonna, gonna make me come..." he groaned.

Slash drew his hands off of him and Axl picked his head up, propping himself up on his elbows, "Baby why'd you stop?" he whined through heavy breathing.

Slash kissed his lips passionately, "Rnn, because I'm dying over here Axl, I gotta, get out of these jeans," he huffed, undoing his own zipper and rolling his head back in relief. He climbed out of his pants, tossing them over the side of the bed.

Axl swallowed anxiously, his eyes resting on his hard cock as Slash thrusted into his own hand a few times, moaning from stimulation, fuck that's hot. "Sorry sweetheart, I was kinda ignoring what you need too," he muttered, meeting Slash's gaze again almost bashfully.