Chapter 8

3rd pov

Denki yawned as he leaned on shigiraki. Denki flew the opposite way in the lake kingdom and shigiraki said "denki!!" As Mario chased after where cappy went. Denki giggled and went back to Mario.

"Hey boys you want dinner?" Mr. Compress said from outside the door. "Okay that's cool" shigaraki said back clearly not listening. "he means yes!" Denki called out as Mr. Compress said "sounds good then, I'll call when dinner is ready" denki heard him walk away and shigiraki laid his head on denki's shoulder. "You wanna swap controllers for a bit?" Shigaraki asked glancing up at denki. "Okay" denki reapnded as they switched controllers not making denki Mario and shigiraki cappy.

~

"Shigi!" Toga called opening the door to shigiraki's bedroom. "Oo hi new boy!" Toga said to denki who just shyly waved. "Anyway dinner is ready!" She said leaving the room she was going to now tell Dabi and twice about shigiraki's new friend.

Shigaraki grumbled something under his breath about toga needing to close his door and denki giggled. "cmon tenko" denki said helping him up off the bed as he lazily wanted to stay and play. "fine" shigaraki finally said getting off the bed. "Honestly it's crazy how the introverted gamer I somehow became friends with online is the leader of a villain organization" denki said amazed. "anyway, don't worry about the members of the lov they won't attack you. Or I'll kill them" shigaraki said and mumbled the last sentence.

"No!" Denki said to the killing as they walked out to the main area. "Suree" shigaraki said clearly not going to listen. Denki face palmed and sighed. "How did I become friends with you.." denki said shaking his head. Shigaraki shrugged and the lov members looked at denki and shigiraki. They then teased shigaraki about how he actually makes a friend and it's a UA student. Some also found denki adorable. Denki flushed pink in embarrassment. "Uh- uhm- thanks?" He stumbled out putting a thumbs up.

334 words